Baseball games

Today was the CCPD vs CCFD baseball game. All staff in either places have to participate in it. Barry was batting first and Iris was cheering him on.

She came to the opening of the fence right next to Barry and said "Ok now focus on the ball. And my voice. Focus on the pitcher throwing the ball. Then picture yourself hitting the ball. Ok you're ready." Iris have him a pep talk. "Love you too." Barry chuckled.

The pitcher pitched the ball and Barry hit it. He ran as fast as he could without super speed. "Go Dad!" Nora Yelled cheering and smiling. "Wooooo!!" Iris was yelling. "And safe!" Said the umpire. Barry slid onto the dirt and landed on first base.

"Good job babe!" Iris said and ran into the field and gave him a kiss. They stayed in the kids longer than they should've. Barry started to grab iris's Butt in the process and she was touching his hair. "Eww mom get back here." Nora yelled. Iris heard and was embarrassed. "We'll finish this later." Iris smirked and Barry moaned.

-Later-

Barry and Iris were going to bed. "Can we continue that?" Iris asked turned on to the side that Barry was facing her. "Sure." Barry smirked as she got on top of him. She was kissing him and out of breath. "You know....you looked really sexy in that baseball uniform babe." Iris said putting her lips on him again. "Oh really." Barry laughed.

"Of course." Iris smirked and pushed her body on him. "Eww!!!" Nora came in and realized what she's seeing. "Oh my god." Iris said as she fell onto her side of the bed. "You people are disgusting!" Nora yelled running out. Barry and Iris started to laugh and make our again.