Sleep habits

NicoleLisboa4 thank you for supporting this imagines book! Everyone go follow her Wattpad acc! You can request anytime girl.

Y/n POV.
Night 1:
I was sleeping with my husband Barry Allen. He was sound asleep when I woke up suddenly. I heard loud snoring coming from him. I was the little spoon so I couldn't really get out of his grasp that he was holding me in. I guess I just have to deal with it.

Night 2:
With my pregnant stomach, my husband Barry always leaves his hand on it while asleep. But tonight was different. Through out the night Barry was at my lower half and was talking to the baby. He was saying (since it's a girl) "hi princess." "Good morning sweetie." "Don't give your mommy trouble by kicking too much." "I can't wait to meet you beauty." "Your mommy is beautiful so you will be gorgeous." "I am not doing diaper duty until you are 2." "I hope you like it out in the world, because I will try everything to make it good for you. I promise." Then he fell asleep holding your stomach and his head on your chest.

Night 3:

I had our baby girl 1 year ago. It was also Christmas morning. She was in her nursery and me and Barry were sleeping in our room. Barry was turned to the right and so was I. I like to touch him in his sleep from the back. Then suddenly -again- I woke up from a nightmare and heard something. It was loud and vibrating the bed. I heard two loud sounds right after each other. I was confused what it was. Then I saw Barry was awake also from coming closer to his face. "Merry Christmas." Barry smirked at me and the bed vibrated again. I realized what he did. Barry Allen farted in our bed. Stinking up the room and under the blankets. "Are you kidding me." I scoffed and hold my nose then laid my head on his chest. I put my one leg over his stomach to get comfortable and one hand on his chest. "You're welcome." Barry whispered and I tried to fall asleep with the stench.

Night 4:

Me and Barry were sleeping for the first night in days with Nora always coming into our room. She came in for the last 5 nights saying she has a nightmare. I heard little footsteps coming from the door and wake up. So does Barry. "Hi mommy. Hi daddy." She said sucking her thumb. "Hey sweetheart." Barry says tiredly. "Can I sleep with you?" She asked with puppy dog eyes. "No sweetie you need to be a big girl and go to bed." I said. "Y/n don't be mean. She's upset. Come on sweetie it's okay you can sleep with us." Barry says invited her. "Yay!" She jumps on and sits in between us. "Goodnight." I said meanly because she will keep us awake the whole night. "Night honey." Barry said. "Goodnight daddy." Nora smiled. "Goodnight princess." Barry answered and settled down.