Wish for a girl

Request: Barry and Iris take their two boys to the store. Iris is pregnant and hoping for just one girl.
I know this isn't comic book correct but I needed another boys name for the twin.

Barry had Donovan in the seat of the cart, and Iris was holding Wally. The twins were crying and whining and whaling as they went through the aisle.

Barry was trying to calm down Don as he pushed him in the cart. Don was throwing his arms everywhere and laughing and making crazy loud sounds.

"Donny, you have to be quiet. People don't want to listen to you cry." Barry hushed Don.

"Same with you Mister." Iris tickled Wally as he cried less.

"They are so much to handle." Iris sighed and patted Wally's back.

Little did she know that Wally was about to throw up on the back of her shirt. First he burped but then it came out of his mouth.

Iris closed her eyes and winced. Barry tried not to laugh but started to. "Shut up." Iris said about to cry with her hormones.

The twins were only 3 months and didn't know what they could do and not do.

"Aww it's okay I got him." Barry took Wally from Iris and gave Iris the towel they brought for them Incase this happened.

"Thank you." Iris sighed.

"They're bad boys." Barry tickled Wally's stomach.

"Just one girl. All I need is one girl." Iris said looking up to God.