Awards show

*Grant had taken his 6 year old daughter, Scarlet, to the Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards. She loved watching Nick so she was excited to go with her dad. She was walking around and listening to her dad do interviews on the orange carpet before the awards show.*

"Come on sweetie the limo is here!" Yelled Grant waiting for his daughter to come downstairs. She came down in a pretty light orange off the shoulder dress.

 She came down in a pretty light orange off the shoulder dress

Grant was in awe of how beautiful his little daughter looked. "I'm here!" Scarlet said jumping up in her little high heels. "You look amazing Scarlet." Grant smiled as he picked her up and rested her on his hip. You are grants wife, you couldn't go to the awards show because you were in your hometown visiting your family when Grant and Scarlet were at their house in Los Angeles. But you will definitley watch it on tv.

Grant walked scarlet out to the limo they were talking with Candice Patton. They were the only ones in the cast up for the award so they went together with scarlet. Grant put scarlet down on the ground so he could open the door for her. When Candice saw Scarlet she immediately smiled as let her sit on her lap. "Oh my gosh girl you are slaying that dress!" Said Candice as grant got in and closed the door. "Thanks aunt Candice." Scarlet blushed.

They arrived at the awards show. Scarlet was a little nervous. She made she held Grants hand the entire time, because she was scared she would get lost on the red carpet. So right when she got out of the limo with grant and Candice she immediately held grants hand and moved her body to be attached to him. Grant looked down and laughed a little. "What's wrong?" Grant asked as he squatted down in his jeans. "I don't want to leave your side. I might get lost." She said looking around nervously.

"Aww Scarlet it's okay. You can stay with me." Grant smiled as he held her hand again. "You can hold mine too." Candice said as she stuck out her hand for her. She took it and they started walking over to the orange carpet with all the paparazzi. Scarlet tightened her grip on their hands.

They went up and got pictures taken. Grant picked up Scarlet and put her on his hip to pose for the pictures. Candice posed with them for some and for the others she went to different cameras for her own pictures. Grant set down Scarlet to get pictures by himself so scarlet walked a little to the side to get out of the way. When he said they were done with pictures She immediately put her hand back in grants.

A nice man holding a microphone, wearing a orange sweatshirt came up to grant, scarlet and Candice. Grant picked up scarlet so she could be see on the camera. "Hey Grant and Candice and what's your name sweetie?" The man asked scarlet. "Scarlet Gustin." She smiled. "Well I am Ruba Wilson and we are gonna play never have I ever." He said smiling at scarlet. "Sounds good." Grant said as Candice smiled along.

"Okay, never have I ever made slime?" Ruba asked the three to hold up their paddles of have and have not. Grant held up have not and same with Candice but scarlet held up have. "Never have I ever tasted slime?" Ruba Asked. Grant held up have not and same with scarlet and Candice. "Okay, never have I ever, enjoyed the smell of my own fart?" Ruba Asked the three. "Eww no." Said Candice as she held up a have not. Grant held up have not but then quickly flipped it to have with a sly face as Scarlet said have not. "Seriously?" Asked Candice looking at him amused. "Thank you, because all the other people I asked made it feel so weird." "Like why not?" Grant replied. "You have to be in tune with yourself." Ruba Said. "Right yeah." Grant said shrugging. "What'd it smell like?" Ruba Asked laughing a little. "Well that I can't divulge." Grant laughed. "I'm sorry for me, sour patch cherry." "Word!" Grant nodded smiling and laughing. "Well now that your man to man fart talk is over, can we get to more questions?" Asked Candice laughing.

"Okay, never have I ever gave out a fake phone number." He asked. Scarlet held up have not Candice the same. Grant held up have because of what he did on Twitter. "I accidentally posted it instead on DMing it to someone." Grant said laughing. "I had to change my number 20 minutes later." He laughed. "Wow daddy." Scarlet laughed. "Well that's all thank you guys and have a great show!" He said as he waved us. "Thank you." Said grant and Candice as they walked off with scarlet in grants arms.

They walked into the arena where it was being held. Scarlet was nervous from the huge arena and buried her head into Grant's neck as he put his hand on her back. "It's okay." Grant hushed her. They sat in their seats that were in the front row. "I hope you win daddy." Said scarlet as they sat down waiting for the show to start. "So do I." Grant smiled as she sat on his lap.

The show started 40 minutes ago and it was time for grants nomination. "And the winner of the male hottie of the year is...... GRANT GUSTIN!" Said the announcer. Grant clapped for himself and got up and carried Scarlet with him on his hip. Scarlet was super nervous being in front of millions of people. "Thank you! Thank you. This is a true honor to receive this kind of recognition for me. Uh, this is my beautiful little daughter scarlet. She's gonna remember this and tell me when I'm older, 'hey dad remember when you won hottie of the year?'" Grant said and everyone laughed. "This goes out to my lovely wife Y/N! Love you and your family and I love my family so so so much and I miss you guys! And thanks to the fans! Love you guys and peace out!" He said as he carried scarlet back to their seats. "Congrats daddy!" Said scarlet smiling. "Thank you sweetie, I couldn't have done it without you." Grant laughed.
—-———

Grant got home with scarlet as they sat on the couch and watched some flash. "Daddy, you are my superhero." Scarlet said as she laid on Grant's lap. "You're mine." Grant replied with a kiss on her head.