How You Meet (Aizawa)

A/N

I will be doing theses in parts for each character! Just so ya know. xoxo
_____________________

You were a new staff member at U.A. You were quirkless. And U.A thought you would make a great assistant for Shota Aizawa. Why? To be honest you didn't know why he would even need an assistant. Probably to give the kids a break from the scary hero.

You finally found the class 1-A and knocked softly on the door. The door swung open and a student with blue hair and glasses was there.

"U-Um is this Mr.Aizawa's class" You timidly ask.

The student nodded "yes it is ma'am! Our teacher should be here but of course he's late..as always. But please come in!" The student smiled.

You nodded "o-oh thank you" you walked in students were staring at you.

"So are you a new teacher?" A girl with brown hair smiled.

"W-Well not really..I'm an assistant to your teacher" you said.

"Oooo that's cool. It's going to be nice having someone so sweet in this class helping out!" The girl smiled.

You awkwardly chuckled "o-oh thank you.."

The door opened and a sleepy and late Aizawa appeared.

"Alright lets get this-" he looks at you "oh boy who are you"

"U-Um my names Y/N L/N..I'm your new assistant.." you spoke shyly.

"Oh right. I thought it was a joke. Well I'm Shota Aizawa" his monotone voice spoke.

You nodded and smiled softly. He gave you a small smile and continued to speak to his class. You say in an empty desk in the corner next to his desk waiting to help out.