First Kiss (Present Mic)

Mic really wanted to kiss you. But he was just so shy. He was great with kisses your cheek, forehead, nose, etc but something about kissing your lips was..scary.

He didn't want to mess up most of all. He was scared it was to soon or he would be bad at it. He hasn't really had much experience with woman and relationships. So being with you was kinda new to him.

You were at the school visiting him today. He was actually in the middling of supervising Aizawa's class. You snuck in making sure he didn't see you. You quickly shushed the students.

"Boo!" You pinched his sides.

Yelped and jumped turning around "Y/N?!"

The students laughed until Mic shushed them blushing of embarrassment.

"Y/N why did you have to embarrass me" he pouted a bit.

"Because I can" you giggled.

Mic rolled his eyes playfully and took a deep breath and kissed your lips not even caring of the students. You gasped and slowly began to kiss back.

"Seriously Mic" a voice was heard.

You both pulled away and saw and very tired and bored Aizawa.

"Aizawa..what up!" Mic blushed and chuckled awkwardly.

You blushed and waved at him.

"Get our both of you" Aizawa pushed you both out of his class.

You both laughed it off and walked to the teachers lounge to continue kissing.