He Gets You Flowers (Aizawa)

Aizawa wasn't the one to show affection in public. Mostly in front of the media or students. But this time since he knew it was Valentine's Day he would show his love to you. He had bought you a big bouquet and some chocolates in a heart shape container. (Items below)

 (Items below)

You were late to class because well he told Mic to distract you while he got the stuff

You were late to class because well he told Mic to distract you while he got the stuff. He walked into class holding both of the gifts. Of course the class noticed.

"Awwww did you get those for miss L/N!" Ashido squealed.

Aizawa sighed and nodded "yes..now the rest of you shush"

The students nodded and snickered. Mic walked you to class telling you about embarrassing stories of Aizawa. Which you were perfectly fine with.

"Here you are Y/N! Talk to you later~" he smiled and walked away.

You giggled shaking your head. You opened the door and you immediately noticed the gifts on Aizawa's desk. You gasped and look at him.

"A-Are those for me?" You asked.

Aizawa blushed slightly and nodded "yeah..I know I'm not one to show public affection especially in school but it's Valentine's Day so.."

You smiled big and hugged him tight "Aizawa thank you! I love you.." you kissed his cheek.

He hugged you back smirking "I love you too baby.."

"Awwww!!!" Uraraka, Ashido, and Hagakure squealed.

"I didn't think Mr.Aizawa was so romantic.." Momo mumbled.

"Yeah I mean..he seems kinda like a tough guy! He can't show much affection!" Kirishima snickered.

Aizawa tensed up and glared at his students "I can be just as romantic as the next guy..Let's get to work"

You giggled and ate the chocolates while Aizawa and his students continued to go back and forth at each other.