First Fight (Aizawa)

You sprinted down the street to the big crowd of people. You were working at the restaurant when you heard a loud explosion. You knew it was a villain but you figure All Might or other heroes would take care of it. Till you saw the news. Your boyfriend was the hero who was trying to defeat it. It wouldn't have been a problem if the villain wasn't the size of fucking Godzilla!

Unfortunately you knew All Might had to have used all his energy because he wasn't even there. So it was just your boyfriend by himself. And this worried you to death. You pushed threw the crowd trying to get to the front to see your boyfriend. He works in stealth and he can't with this big villain. You made your way to the front. Your eyes went wide.

Aizawa was being held by his scarf by the big villain. He was bloody and most likely very hurt probably with some broken bones. Aizawa manage to free himself. He was hurrying people out of the way of the villain pushing them to safety. He was so busy with the people he didn't even notice the villain was about to crush him by stepping on him.

Without thinking you screamed "ERASER!" You ran as fast as you could to him.

Aizawa's eyes went wide "Y/N!" You pushed him off to the side.

You looked up and saw the villain about to crush you. You closed your eyes waiting for it but..it never came. You opened your eyes and saw All Might.

"Miss L/N you shouldn't be out here! It's very dangerous!" He gave a smile.

You just stood there in shock till Aizawa grabbed you and swung you to safety. He sat you down behind the police barricades.

"Aizawa I-" he cut you off.

"Save it" he spat.

He went back to help out All Might. The two of them defeated the villain. Everyone cheered for them. You looked for Aizawa. He was walking away but you ran to him.

"Aizawa!" You called out.

He stopped and turned around "what were you thinking"

You stopped "what?"

"You could have died! Why would you go out when you don't even have a quirk!" He clearly was pissed.

Tears were on the verge of spilling "I-I didn't want you to die! I couldn't just stand there!"

"You should have! You aren't a hero and you never will be! I would have been just fine without your help! Your so stupid sometimes!" He yelled.

Your tears spilled out. Why was he so rude about this? He didn't even care that you tried to save him. You loved him that much. He was mad because you ran after him.

"What is your problem?! I'm soooo sorry if I love you so much that I would risk my life to save you! Aizawa I couldn't just stand there and let you die! I just couldn't!" You were balling at this point.

Aizawa growled "I don't care how much you love me! You shouldn't have ran out to me! Your an idiot for doing so! Maybe I would be better off alone..you are so much to handle" he mumbled.

You didn't say anything. You just stared at him. Did he really mean that? Well he said it..

"F-Fine if I'm so much to handle then I'll just leave!" You ran in the opposite direction.

"Y/N wait!" Aizawa sighed watching you leave "I didn't mean it.."