He Apologizes (Present Mic)

Mic did feel bad for what he did. He didn't mean to scare you that bad. He thought you would love this haunted house. He should have listened to you but he ignored you because he was to excited.

Mic took the car home thinking of a way to apologize. He was just going to be straight up. Say sorry and he'll make it up to you. He parked the car and got out walking inside.

"Y/N sweetie are you here?" He called out.

You were on asleep on the couch. You fell asleep waiting for Mic to get home. Even after what he did you still wanted him to get home safe. Mic walked over to you and sat next to you.

"I'm so sorry babe..I should have listened to you..I didn't know you would be that scared" mic sighed.

You were asleep but you knew someone was there. You cuddled up next to him smiling.

He was shocked at first but he smiled and stroked your head kissing it "I love you so much my queen. I hope you can forgive me"

You smiled hearing what he said "it's ok..I love you still" you said in a sleepy voice.

Mic picked you up and went upstairs to the bedroom you two shared. You cuddled into his strong chest as you slowly started to fall back asleep. He laid you on the bed tucking you in. He took off his shirt and crawled into bed with you.

"Sleep right my angel..I love you" he held you close to him.

You smiled and buried your face in his neck. Mic waited till you fell asleep before he fell asleep. He wanted to make sure you got the best sleep you could. And if you ever had a nightmare he would be right there for you.