Becoming Friends (All Might)

After you were saved by All Might you couldn't help but want to see him again. You wanted to befriend him but you were so shy. And you didn't know how to find him as is.

A knock on your door interrupted your thoughts. You made your way to your door and opened it. A man with blonde hair and blue eyes and was skinny was there.

"Um may I help you..?" You asked.

"Uh hi you probably won't believe me but it's me..All Might. I saved you the other day.." he rubbed the back of his neck.

"W-Wait what?" You asked confused.

"I know it's hard to believe but trust me it's me. I never did get your name. And I thought I would come by to check on you.." he awkwardly chuckled.

You didn't believe him at first but you knew deep down it was All Might so you smiled "well come in hero"

He was surprised but smiled softly and walked in "I bet you are wondering how I am like this"

"Well kinda but it's ok if you don't tell me. I understand it must be private" you shut the door.

"No I'll tell you. Just don't tell anyone ok?" He looked at you.

"Yeah of course" you smiled.

Once he got done telling you you frowned "All Might I'm so sorry..I didn't know that fight you had years ago hurt you so much.."

"Don't feel bad it's not your fault..but hey I'm alive right? That's all that matters" he smiled.

You smiled softly and nodded "that's very true..would you like something to drink?"

"Oh no no I'm ok. Thanks though" he smiled.

"Oh I'm Y/N L/N by the way! You said you didn't know my name" You blushed.

"Oh right..well you can call me by my real name. Toshinori Yagi" He said.

"O-Oh ok.." you awkwardly said.

After the couple awkwardly small talks you and All Might were watching a movie. A chick flick to be exact. Surprisingly All Might was enjoying the movie. Laughing and smiling. As well as you were. Unfortunately hero duties call and he suddenly was in his hero form.

"I hate to leave the movie short but duties calls!" He smiled.

"Oh it's ok! You go be a hero Yagi!" You smiled up at him.

"Right..well hopefully we can do this again" he smiled and patted your head.

"Most definitely" you blushed.

He dashed out of your apartment door and was off to save the world.