Random Scenario 2: You Tell Him You're Pregnant (Aizawa)

You were beyond scared. Why? Well you just found out you were pregnant. You shook as you held the positive pregnancy test in your hand. How were you going to tell Aizawa? Was he even ready? What if he wasn't? Would he leave you? Would you make you get an abortion? You couldn't think straight. Thinking straight wasn't something you could do right now. All you did was pace back and forth.

'Ok ok just calm down Y/N..maybe he is ready..oh god no he isn't! He can't even stand his students..' you thought to yourself.

"Y/N I'm home!" It was your boyfriend.

You quickly hid the pregnancy test in the little trash can in the bathroom. You fix yourself up and went down the stairs to greet your boyfriend.

"Hi honey! How was your day?" You smiled at him.

He gave you a quick kiss on the cheek and smiled softly at you "would have been better if you were there"

You didn't go to work today because you felt sick this morning. Now you know why.

"Are you feeling any better?" He asked with a slight concerned voice.

You nodded and smiled. Well the bet you could "Yeah I guess I just ate something bad"

"I'll go threw the fridge later and see if there's anything spoiled" he smiled softly.

"Awe you don't have to do that" you kisses his cheek.

He shrugged and walked up the stairs to your shared bedroom. You sat on the couch playing with your fingers. You were scared he'd find the test. But you hid it good enough. You thought so at least. You had to tell him. I mean he'd find out eventually I mean I'm sure he'd notice if you suddenly were getting bigger and bigger.

You were so lost in thought you didn't even notice your boyfriend was sitting next to you calling your name.

"Y/N!" He shouted.

You jumped and looked at him "I-I'm sorry Aizawa I was just thinking..anyway what's up?"

"What were you thinking about" He asked.

"Uh stuff..girl stuff!" You laughed nervously.

He raised an eyebrow at you "girl stuff?"

"Yeah! Y-You know..like um..the time of the month and what not!" You smiled.

"Uh huh..you sure you're ok?" Aizawa was generally worried about you.

You couldn't keep it in any longer. You needed to tell him. You sighed deeply "ok no I'm not..follow me"

You got up and walked to your guys bedroom to the bathroom. You moved some garbage out of the little trash can and picked up the test.

"Aizawa there is a reason why I was sick this morning.." you choked back tears.

"Um ok.." he was confused.

You showed him the pregnancy test "I-I'm..pregnant.."

Aizawa just stood there looking at the test with a slightly shocked expression on his back. You suddenly started to sob.

"I-I know you aren't ready..B-But I-I will not g-get an abortion! I-I know you don't l-like kids but-" Aizawa kisses you deeply.

You slightly gasped and slowly began to kiss back. Aizawa pulled away and sighed deeply.

"Y/N I know I have said I don't like kids but..but that doesn't mean that I will make you abort our baby. Sure I'm not mentally ready but I just need time to process this. Besides..it would be nice to have a little me or you running around.." he slightly smiled.

You just hugged him as tight as you could. You were so happy. You should have know he would be like this but of corse you thought the worse.

"A-Aizawa.." you softly sobbed.

He stroked your head and chuckled a bit "I love you too honey.."