First Time~ (Aizawa)

Aizawa was more then ready for the first time. He knew it wasn't your first time but it would be your guys first time. He may not be the most romantic person ever but he wanted it to be perfect. This time he wasn't going to go out doing hero work tonight. He was going to take the time to make the bedroom perfect.

Aizawa put candles on the night stands and light them, he placed rose petals on the floor and bed. He wrote you a note. He laid it right where you set your keys making sure you saw it. You went to the store to pick up some milk and eggs. He knew it wouldn't be long till you came back home.

You walked into your shared apartment and put your keys down seeing the note. You giggled a bit and picked it up reading it.

Dear Y/N,
We've been together for awhile now and I think it's time we take it to the next level. I'm ready for our first time. Of course if you aren't ready we will wait other day. But if you are then please go upstairs to our room. I'll be waiting or you baby~
-Aizawa

You blushed as you finished the letter. You knew you were ready too. You walked up the stairs and slowly opened the door. You gasped once you saw how the room was set up.

"A-Aizawa! It's beautiful.." you were going to tear up.

He smirked and walked over to you kissing your hand "not as beautiful as you"

You blushed "I-I can't believe you did this..I mean you aren't really a romantic person.."

He chuckled a bit "yeah I know but this is a special thing for our relationship so"

You smiled and jumped on him wrapping your legs around his waist "well take me then big boy" You smirked.

He stumbled back a bit but held you by your thighs smirking "oh baby I'm going to take you alright~"

-couple hours later-

Aizawa and you both were panting and a sweaty mess. You had to admit it was the best sex you've ever had. Aizawa felt the same. He's never been with a woman who liked the same kinks as him.

"Aizawa honey you think you could get your scarf off of my wrist?" You giggled.

He chuckled and let his scarf release from your wrist. It was the first time he ever got you bound his girlfriend up with his scarf his past girlfriends never let him do that. He was shocked that you agreed at first but happy nonetheless.

"I didn't realize how kinky you were Aizawa~" You purred in his ear.

He smirked and wrapped his arms around you "look whose talking~"

You giggled and kissed him "well I didn't think I was into the BDSM till you had us try it!"

He smirked "arent you glad I did though?"

You nodded and snuggled into his chest. You were very tired after all the fun you and Aizawa had. You closed your eyes and drifted to sleep quick.

Aizawa stroked you head and smiled to himself "goodnight my beautiful angel.."