Moving In Together (Aizawa)

You brought in the last box of yours into the new house you and Aizawa bought. You set it down and let out a breath.

"That's the last box Aizawa!" You smiled.

"Now we have to unpack.." he sighed.

"How about we take a break first! Then we can do that later" you said.

He thought for a sec then nodded "yeah good idea"

You smiled and flopped on the couch exhausted from bring in boxes. Aizawa chuckled softly and lifted up your legs and sat down putting your legs back on his. Within seconds you fell asleep softly snoring. Aizawa looked at you and shook his head.

"Guess I'll unpack the boxes" he chuckled.

You woke up a couple hours later. You say up and rubbed your eyes not seeing Aizawa with you on the couch.

"Aizawa..?" You stood up.

"Im here honey. I was getting tea" he walked over to you and kissed your head.

"Oh..well I'm sorry I fell asleep! We should unpack the boxes now" you smiled.

"Already done" he sat down sipping his tea.

"What?! Oh damn Aizawa you should have woke me up so I could help!" You whined.

"It's no problem. It didn't take much" he smiled a bit.

You say next to him with puffed out cheeks "now I feel bad.."

"No don't. It's alright babe" he used one hand to pull you on his lap while his other held his tea.

"But-" he cut you off with a kiss.

He pulled away after a sec "I said it's ok honey"

You blushed a bit and nodded "ok fine..but I'll make it up to you!"

"Whatever you say" he sipped his tea resting his head on your head.