First Fight (All Might)

Being the girlfriend of a pro hero is pretty cool. But sometimes it can be..well not so cool.

All Might was doing hero business again. But that's not why you were mad. He was so caught up in the hero business he forgot about your birthday. Even Aizawa sent you a gift! You weren't really mad more sad that he would forget. He even had plans that you guys would be going to dinner to celebrate. But of course hero work comes first...

You did feel pretty selfish but he promised you he would take you to dinner..so that why you were upset. You looked at yourself in the mirror. You were all dressed up for tonight. But when you saw the news you knew your plans would be canceled. You sighed and undressed yourself also taking off your makeup. You couldn't help but let the tears flow.

"My dear I am home!" You knew that voice. It was All Might.

You didn't answer you just sat on the bed crying. You can't believe he forgot..you thought he would never forget.

"Y/N?" He came up the stairs to the bedroom you two shared.

He opened the door and saw you on the bed crying. He gasped and immediately rushed over to you.

"My sweet what's wrong?" He was out of hero form.

You pushed him away and cried harder "you forgot..you forgot because you were to busy being a hero!"

He was confused at first then the realization hit him "shit..sweetie I'm so sorry! I-I forgot I made plans to celebrate your birth-"

"I don't want to hear it Yagi. I never ask anything from you because you are always busy but I just wanted this one night to celebrate my birthday with you!" You glared at him.

He sighed "honey I'm sorry-"

"Shut up! Is hero work so important that you will completely forget your girlfriends birthday dinner that YOU planned?!" You shouted.

"Of course not! But I'm a pro hero! You know that Y/N. I'm the only hero who can take down any villain! The world needs me Y/N" he said.

"I know that but couldn't you just take one day off to celebrate my birthday?! That's all I ask for! All I wanted was to spend time with you..and if that's to much to ask then I'll never ask to celebrate my birthday again!" You hissed.

He rolled his eyes "give me a break Y/N! You are overreacting! It's not going to hurt to miss one birthday!"

You didn't say anything. All you did was walk past him down the stairs. You couldn't believe him..this wasn't the All Might you knew..he would never say that..

"Y/N don't ignore me damn it!" He followed you.

"Don't fucking talk to me! I'm leaving and going to a hotel or something. Don't follow me!" You slammed the door shut.

All Might sighed and rest his head on the door "I'm so sorry my dear.."