He Gets You Flowers (All Might)

Let's be honest All Might will show you any affection anywhere. Out of hero form or not. He isn't afraid to show people he loves you. So when he decided to buy you flowers it was no problem to him.

He was out of his hero form on his own at a flower shop not far from where you guys lived. You were at the restaurant working and he wanted to surprise you. He looked around the shop for the perfect set of flowers. Finally he found it. A bouquet of many different flowers. Beautiful ones. (Flowers below)

He smiled to himself and asked the florist to ring up the flowers

He smiled to himself and asked the florist to ring up the flowers. She did so and he wrote on a little tag. He thanked the florist and went on his way.

You were on break in the break room. You really missed All Might. Sure you'll see him after you get off work but you couldn't wait to see him. You sighed and went on your phone and looked at pictures you guys took.

"Miss Y/N there's someone here to see you" your manager said.

You looked up and gasped "Yagi!" You smiled.

He smiled and walked over to you "hey honey. Surprise!"

You hugged him tight and looked at the flowers "wow those are so pretty!"

He chuckled "well I'm glad they are for you after all" he handed them to you.

You took them and smiled "thanks Yagi..they are really beautiful"

He smirked a bit "just like you"

You blushed and shook your head "Yagi stop it"

He smiled and kissed you gentle. You both shared a kiss till you heard someone behind you guys.

"Yeah I'm still here. Y/N your break is over. Get to work" your manager said.

You frowned "right away sir..I'll see you later Yagi"

He nodded and kissed your cheek "see you later. I love you"

You smiled as he walked out of the restaurant very proud of what he did. Your happiness was very important to him.