How You Meet (All Might)

You just got done off of work. You couldn't wait to get home and sleep. It was late and you hated working the late shift. Your boss owned a restaurant and you were picked to stay and clean.

You walked down the sidewalk. It was quiet. You didn't mind it but it was uneasy. You walked a bit faster to try to get back to your apartment quicker. As you were walking a figure appeared in front of you. You jumped and took some steps back.

"U-Um excuse me sir.." you tried to walk past.

The man grabbed your wrist before you could "you aren't leaving~"

You gasp and tried to get out of his grip "l-let me go!"

The man smirked and pulled you close "you're pretty..maybe we can get to know each other~"

"Ew no! Let me go!" You squirmed.

"That's not very nice you little brat" he growled tightening his grip on you.

You whimpered "y-you're hurting me!"

Suddenly the mans weight was off of you and he was on the ground. You looked to see who your hero was and it actually was a hero. All Might!

"I suggest you get going before it gets bad!" He chuckled.

The creep got up and ran off into the night.

"Are you alright miss?" The hero asked you.

You were in shock because I mean All Might just saved you. All Might. The worlds greatest hero! "U-Um Yeah! Thank you All Might.."

"It's not a problem young lady! Allow me to take you home" he smiled.

"N-No it's ok! I'll be fine!" You blushed. You couldn't help but be flustered.

"I insist! You'll be safer with me anyway" he picked you up in his arm and few into the air.

You yelped at first and clung onto him tight "W-Wow it's actually nice up here"

"Yeah it never gets old seeing the view!" He chuckled.

Once he was at your apartment he gently sat you down and awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck.

"Well here we are. Guess I'll see you around..maybe" he smiled a bit.

"Oh yeah..hopefully a different way.." you awkwardly giggled.

"Well uh..see you later miss" and with that he was off.

You waved and quickly walked in your apartment. You blushed as you shut the door.

"I never noticed how cute he was.."