When Hes Jealous (All Might)

It wasn't like All Might to get jealous. He knew you loved him despite how many drunk guys at the restaurant hit on you. But he didn't expect to be jealous of someone he looked to as a son..

Midoriya was visiting you at your work. You got lucky enough to wait on his table. He was wanted to have lunch so he came to the restaurant. All Might was also visiting you so he sat with him. You took their orders and gave the chef the ticket. But you made your way back to sit with you then. The place was slow today and you took the time to get to know the boy.

"S-So can read minds? That's so cool!" The boy was in awe.

You giggled "Yeah I guess..I don't think Toshi likes it so much"

All Might chuckled a bit "not really.."

"Wait Y/N why aren't you a hero?" Midoriya asked.

"Well I guess I just didn't think I could be of use. I mean all I can do is read minds nothing really cool like you and Toshi" you shrugged.

"Oh but you could be! You could be great because you could read the minds of the villains so you would know their next attack!" He cheered.

You blushed "I suppose but I don't really know how to fight.."

"W-Well I could teach you! All Might trained me so maybe I could train you..I-If that's ok! I don't want it to be awkward.." he blushed.

You giggled and pecked the boys cheek "oh no it's ok sweetie. I better get back to the chef. Your guys food might be ready"

You stood up and went to the kitchen. Secretly All Might was screaming. He got so jealous when you kissed Midoriyas cheek. I mean he knew he shouldn't be. The boy had no idea he was making his all time favorite hero jealous. Midoriya noticed his teachers quietness.

"Sir are you ok? Did I do something to upset you? Ah I'm sorry if I did!" The poor boy panicked.

He gave a deep sigh "no you didn't do anything young Midoriya. It's just me being jealous"

"J-Jealous? Of me..?!" He was shocked. Why would he be jealous of him?!

He rubbed the back of his neck embarrassed "ah don't worry to much kid. You didn't know. You were just being you"

"Here you go boys!" You smiled putting their food down.

"Thank you Y/N. But I got to go. My mother called me! I'll take it with me" Midoriya smiled.

You smiled "alright kiddo. Here's a to go box" you gave him one.

"Thanks!" He quickly put his food away and went on his way.

All Might smiled a bit knowing he was lying. Though he felt a bit bad. You sat next to him and kissed his cheek.

"What are you smiling about honey?" You giggled.

He put his arm around you and kissed you "oh nothing"

You smiled "alright then..I have to get back to work I don't want to be fired" you went back to work.

All Might watched as you went "I can't believe out of all the men who hit on her Midoriya made me jealous.." he thought to himself.