He Gets You Flowers (Present Mic)

Mic was always romantic. Even though he was a silly and energetic man he still was romantic when he wanted to be. Right now you were at the coffee shop making coffee for the many customers. You didn't know notice that your boyfriend had walked in with a bouquet of flowers.
(Below are flowers)

"I-I'll be right with you sir just give me a second!" You scrambled to make the coffees

"Awe baby you work to hard" Mic felt pretty bad that you worked all by yourself.

You looked up and gasp "Mic! I-I'm sorry I didn't even notice you were here..I'm just so busy today"

He smiled "it's ok honey..I'll wait for you"

You nodded and quickly made each customer their coffee. Also getting them the food they wanted. You finally finished and you sighed. You needed a break but your break already happened so you had to push threw it. Mic came over to you handing you the flowers.

"Here sweetie. I got these for you" Mic smiled.

You blushed and took them "oh Mic they are beautiful! Thank you"

He smirked and kissed your cheek "well not as beautiful as you are sweetie"

You rolled your eyes in a playful way "shouldn't you be at the school?"

"Oh crap my lunch break is over! I gotta go see you later babe!" He pecked your lips and was on his way.

You giggled and put the flowers in a temporary vase till you got the chance to take them home. What a silly boyfriend you have.