When He Turns Into A Teen (Present Mic)

(Picture is young Present Mic!)

Mic skipped his way back home. Being a teen again didn't really bother him. He liked being a teen again. But he was pretty nervous about see your reaction though.

He slowly opened the door "hey babe I'm home!"

You ran downstairs excited to see your boyfriend "hey bab-" you froze once you saw him.

"Uhh surprise! I'm a teen again.." he awkwardly said.

"I'm guessing this was a villain.." you questioned.

He nodded "yup..Aizawa and All Might were hit by it too"

You giggled "well it's weird but it's kinda nice to see you as a teen again" you kissed his cheek.

He blushed and shook his head "baby please don't embarrass me!"

You smiled "you're so cute! I forgot how cute you were as a teen!"

"If anything you are the cute one here" he winked.

You rolled your eyes in a playful way "slow down Romeo"

"Awe come on babe! It's still me. I'm just younger and what not!" He pouted.

"Yeah well it's so awkward because I feel like I'm breaking the law if I kiss you or anything" you said.

He pouted "I guess that makes sense"

"Buuut I'll cuddle you!" You smiled.

His eyes light up "I'll take it!"

Both you and the teen laid on the couch and cuddled. Even though he's younger he's still taller then you. You forgot he's always been tall.

Mic stroked your head as you watched tv "I enjoy this..it feels different when I'm like this though"

You giggled softly "well you are younger and more silly"

"Yeah but it's weird because usually this would end up to something more" he smirked slightly.

You blushed and hit his arm "shush! You naughty boy!"

He chuckled "I'm sorry but you know it's true"

You continued to blushed as you buried your head in his chest choosing to ignore what he said.

Mic chuckled and held you tighter "ya know your cute when you blush"

You whined still keeping your head in his chest.

"Come on babe look at me!" He pouted.

You did as he said with a big blush on your face "what.."

"Cutie!" He pecked your cheek.

You blushed more and sat up crossing your arms "you are a jerk"

"Oh whatever! You like it~" he winked.

"I'm going upstairs till you turn back to normal! You're gonna kill me.." you said.

-time skip-

You stayed your room you two shared like you said you would. Mic was pouting by the door for 20 minutes. But he eventually gave up and took nap on the couch to pass time till he was normal.

When Mic woke up he was back to normal and he was excited. He jumped up.

"Thank god! Now I can see my lovely girlfriend!" He raced upstairs.

He knocked on the door to which you heard "Mic for the last time I'm not opening the door till you are normal"

"But babe I am now!" He frowned.

You could tell he was serious by his voice. It was deeper. You quickly opened the door.

"Finally!" You hugged him tight.

He hugged you back just as tight "I missed you babe" he kissed your head.

"I missed you too! But you would have killed me if I didn't do this" you giggled.

He smirked "Yeah well I can do that now ya know"

You blushed and ran back inside the bedroom and shut the door "nope!"

Mic pouted and leaned himself on the door "awww come on babe!"

You giggled to yourself "he's so fun to mess with.."