When He Protects You (Aizawa)

Aizawa hates it when you go running early in the morning. It's not that he doesn't want you being fit, it's the fact that it's still dark out. Believe it or not Aizawa is very protective of you. So you kinda have to sneak out for him to let you go.

You quietly snuck out of Aizawa's apartment. You had spend the night and you ended up stealing so if his clothes. A tank top of his that was to big so it hung down a little and some shorts he had. Again they were to big. But you needed running clothes.

You started your run. You loved to run early in the morning. It was peaceful and quiet. Though you did always carry pepper spray with you. Just to be safe. You had to make the run quick though. Before Aizawa woke up. Otherwise he'd lose it.

You waited to cross the street. You took the time to catch your breath when a man stood besides you. He was waiting to cross too. You didn't want to judge but he seemed sketchy to you. He just had that look..you slowly moved away from him but he moved closer once you did.

He suddenly spoke up "Nice morning huh?"

You gulped a bit and nodded "yeah.."

"You our running I assume?" He asked looking at you.

You nodded "yeah I do in the morning.."

"Nice..you better be careful. You never know whose out here" he chuckled.

"Yeah that's true.." you awkwardly chuckled.

"Especially a pretty thing like you should be careful" He smirked at you.

A chill went down your spine "U-Uh..yeah.."

The light turned to walk and you started to run quickly. You wanted to get away from this guy. But you felt like you were being followed. You turned you head quickly and saw the guy was running behind you. Your eyes widened and you turned your head back. You're heart was racing.

You were scared. You had pepper spray but you still were terrified. You decided to confront the man. You stopped and turned around.

"Are you following me?" You asked annoyed.

The man just smirked and chuckled "nope. Just happen to be going the same way"

"I highly doubt that" You heard a bored and tired voice say.

You turn around and saw your hero of a boyfriend walking to you. You smiled wide and ran to him hugging him tight. He wrapped an arm around you and glared at the man.

"You get the hell away from her you creep" Aizawa growled.

"And what if I don't?" The man smirked.

You were scared because you had to admit the man was bigger then Aizawa and looked stronger.

Aizawa just chuckled "keep this up and you'll see"

"A-Aizawa lets just go.." you whispered.

He just kissed your head and looked back at the man "fine then"

Aizawa let you go and his hair stood up along with his scarf flooding in the air. He flung his scarf at the man and trapped him in it. Aizawa smirked and brought the man closer to him.

"Let me tell you again. Get. The. Hell. Away. From. Her." Aizawa glared at the man.

The man just nodded while struggling to at out "a-alright whatever man!"

Aizawa let him go and his hair went back down as well as his scarf. You grabbed Aizawa's hand and pulled him away.

"Thank you.." you sadly said knowing he was going to be mad.

"It's my job. As your boyfriend" he held your hand softly.

"Y-Your not mad?" You looked at him.

"Well I'm not happy but I'm not going to yell at you. But next time tell me and I'll come with you" He kissed your hand.

You smiled and nodded "whatever you say honey!"