He Leaves A Hickey On You (All Might)

Your boyfriend always made sure to give you marks in places where no one would see. He didn't want you to be embarrassed. But the one time he didn't of course someone noticed.

You were at work waiting on tables as usually when you came across a table that had four old woman at it. One of them noticed your mark.

"Miss if you need to cover that up I got some tricks" she smiled.

You were confused at first but then you felt your neck and blushed "O-Oh um no thanks I'll be ok"

"I wish I had a man like that" one said.

You couldn't help but giggled a bit. These ladies were the best. You gave them their drinks and went to the bathroom. You sighed looked at the mark All Might left. It was right on your chest. Unfortunately the outfit you had to wear to work make it show.

You sighed and shrugged admitting that there was no way you could hide this. So you decided to wear it proud.

After work All Might decided to pick you up. He walked in and saw you.

"Y/N" he said walking to you.

You turned around and smiled "Yagi!"

You both shared a kiss once you both pulled away he noticed the mark.

"Y/N why happened? Did someone hurt you?" He slightly growled.

You giggled and shook your head "no silly..you did that. Last night"

He blushed once he realized "I-I'm so sorry! I didn't think you would be able to see it.."

You giggled and kisses his cheek "Yagi it's ok. I wore it proudly"

He blushed "oh..I hope you weren't made fun of"

You shook your head "no. I think it actually helped" you giggled.

He smirked a bit "maybe I'll make sure there are noticeable from now on"