Random Scenario 1: When He Finds Out You Are A Villain (Present Mic)

You, All Might, Aizawa, and Mic were all out and about. You guys decided to hangout on a day off. It was just like the old days back when you guys were students. You and Mic held hands as you walked with your friends. But you were nervous. Scared. Your boss ordered you to lured Mic and the others to hopefully make a surprise attack.

You had to go along with it. Your boss would kill you other wise. But was it really worth possibly killing your friends? You stopped near an alleyway.

"Wait guys lets take this short cut" you pointed to the alleyway.

"Are you sure. Doesn't look like one" Aizawa said.

"No it is! Trust me Aizawa" you smiled. A fake smile.

You lead Mic and the other two into the alleyway. When you were half way in the villains attacked. Mic immediately put you behind him and the other two. You wanted to cry. These guys wanted to keep you safe. Despite having a quirk yourself. Could you do this?

"Well Well hello there heroes! All Might it's good to see you out of your hero form" Your boss said.

All Might couldn't go into his form. He already was wore out. But believe it or not he could still fight. He had strength.

"Why whenever I want to hangout with friends and girlfriend villains appear!" Mic growled.

"Nevermind that Mic. We have to fight" Aizawa put his goggles on.

"Ah ah ah..Y/N..please come here" Your leader said to you.

You hesitantly pushed past your boyfriend and friends. Your leader grabbed you and had an arm around your waist.

"You see Y/N here has been undercover as girlfriend to a hero. She has been since she started dating the hero" he smirked.

"W-What? Y/N is that true?" Mic sadly asked.

You didn't say anything. You couldn't. You couldn't even look at him.

"Is it true?! Y/N answer me!" Mic yelled.

You jumped and your boss spoke "Yes it is true. Guess you were the one she was dating. Present Mic right?"

Mic clenched his fists. He wasn't mad at you. More of the villain convincing you to join him.

"What do you do to her?! How did you convince her?!" Mic screamed.

"I don't believe Y/N could just be a villain without some convincing" All Might butted in.

The leader laughed as he held you closer to him "enough talk. Villains attack.."

You couldn't do this. You couldn't watch your friends and boyfriend get hurt. You immediately grabbed the leaders hand that was around you and put it behind his back pushing it in enough to break it.

"I will not stand here and let you harm my friend! Burn in hell!" You threw him against the opposite wall.

You took two of the villains and smashed their faces together. You threw them on the ground and kicked their faces. You turned and looked at the last villains. He came at you but Mic got in front of you and used his quirk to make his ears bleed. Which the villain pasted out.

"I-I'm so sorry guys..I-I.." you sobbed falling to your knees.

Mic was at your side in a flash hugging you as tight as he could "it's ok..I know you didn't want to. Whatever they did to convince you I'm glad you got over the fear"

Aizawa patted your head "yeah..we've known you long enough to know you wouldn't ever be a villain without be threatened"

All Might out his hand on your shoulder "Yeah Y/N..we understand. It's ok"

You cries into Mics shirt. You couldn't believe after all that you did they still loved you. Especially Mic. You were so lucky to have him. No picked you up in his strong arms.

"You can tell me later what they did..right now let's get you home" Mic whispered to you.

You clung to his shirt and nodded. All Might and Aizawa left you two alone to walk home. Thank god you stood up when you did. You didn't know what the plan was. But you didn't want to find out.