When He Protects You (Present Mic)

You were at your apartment along with Mic. You were in the kitchen making some lunch for you and him. Mic sat on the counter while you cooked.

"What are you makin?" He asked.

"Something" you giggled.

He pouted "what kind of answer is that!"

You giggled as you stirred your food in the pan. You were making F/D (favorite dish). You pouted and mumbled swear words.

"Damn I forgot the garlic" you mumbled.

You put down the wooden spoon and climbed on the counter. Mic saw this and gasped standing up.

"Be careful love!" He yelped.

You giggled and opened the cabinet looking for the garlic "I'll be ok Mic. Chill out"

Right as you said that you lost your balance and fell back. You screamed a bit expecting a hard land but instead it was soft. Mic had caught you. With his body actually XD.

"Thank god I was behind you!" He tightly hugged your waist.

You blushed and giggled "Yeah no kidding"

He sat up and leaned again the counter with you between his legs. You blushed and leaned into him.

"We should just stay like this" Mic kissed your cheek.

You playfully rolled your eyes and stood up "sorry but I'm hungry!"

He pouted and stood up with you "awe man"

You both ended up forgetting about the meal and cuddled on the couch XD.