When He Protects You (All Might)

You and Yagi were at the mall today. He wanted to spoil you since well you are his girlfriend. And he's just like that. Unfortunately there were a lot of people because before you got here Yagi was in his hero form. But before he could walk in he was back in his normal form. And apparently someone saw him but didn't get that his skinny form was All Might. So now there people looking for him.

"Jeez I'm sorry I should have gotten out of my hero form before we came here.." Yagi sighed.

"It's ok honey! I'm sure people will leave once they realize you aren't 'here'" you giggled.

"I sure hope so..I'm afraid I'll lose you in this mess" he gripped your hand tighter.

You couldn't help but smile "awww you are to sweet" you kisses his cheek.

You both walked into stores and well let's just say you saw a little pool of water at the bottom floor and fish in it and you looked over the rail.

"Babe look! It's so pretty" You pointed down.

"Yeah it is pretty honey" he chuckled at your childish ways.

You leaned in a bit more to see more of it. People were walking by you guys but some stupid teens ran by and one of them knocked into you and you almost fell.

"Y/N!" Yagi grabbed your waist and pulled you into him.

You were shaking as you tightly gripped his arms. You almost could have died. It could have all ended right there.

"Shhh it's ok..I got you" he softly said kisses your temple.

"I-I.." you shakily said.

"Shhhh I know honey..but it's ok I got you. I got you honey" he held you tighter.

You softly cried turning around hugging his neck tight. Yagi gently hugged you back. Stroking your head. Whispering sweet words to you.

"Hey it's ok..let's not cry. It's ok now right?" He kissed your tears away.

You sniffled and nodded "I-I guess.."

"How about we get something to eat? Your choice" he smiled softly.

You smiled softly and nodded "I want F/F!" (Favorite food).

He chuckled and took your hand leading you to the food court "say no more my sweet"