Random Scenario 2: You Tell Him You're Pregnant (All Might)

You ran to U.A as fast as you could. You had so big news to tell your boyfriend! You were pregnant! Though you guys weren't married yet you guys wanted a baby. And you were beyond happy.

You ran to the class 1-A room. You had to tell All Might now. You were to excited to wait. You found the classroom and busted in the door. Students jumped as well as All Might and Aizawa.

"Y/N! Is something wrong?! Are you ok?!" All Might was at your side.

"Of course I'm ok! I have some great news!" You smiled.

"W-What is it then?" He questioned.

"I'm pregnant! I-I couldn't wait till you got home so I had to come and tell you!" You smiled big.

Students gasped and most cheered.

"Oh congratulations you two!" Uraraka said.

"Oh nice a little All Might!" Kaminari smiled.

"This baby will be powerful.." Momo commented.

"O-Oh congratulations All Might and Ms.L/N!" Midoriya smiled.

"Oh boy.." Aizawa sighed shaking his head.

All Might immediately picked you up and spun you around holding you tight. You giggled and hugged him.

"My dear this is amazing! Soon we will have a little All Might or you running around!" He smiled.

You giggled "hopefully it will be a little you! My quirk isn't anything special"

"Wait what is your quirk Ms.L/N?" Ashido asked.

"It's nothing special kids I can assure you" you blushed embarrassed.

"Come on we got to know now!" Kirishima said.

"They won't let up Y/N" Aizawa got into his sleeping bag.

You sighed in defeat "ok well if you must know I read minds"

"Hey that's cool!" Midoriya said.

"Yeah I wish I could do that!" Sero said.

"I-It's not as cool as your guys quirks I can assure you" you blushed.

"Anyway Y/N since you ran here would you like me to take you home?" All Might asked.

"No you stay here and do your job. Besides Aizawa is asleep.." you giggled.

"Right..well I'll see you when I get home" He kisses your cheek.

"Awwwww!!" Three of the girls squealed.

You blushed and awkwardly ran out. You patted your stomach and starting making your way home.

"Let's go eat something little human" you giggled.