Random Scenario 1: When He Finds Out You Are A Villain (All Might)

The news stations were flooded with the same news. A group of villains were robbing one of the biggest banks in Japan. All Might was on his way to stop them of course. I mean it's all part of being a hero.

All Might landed in front of the back of the bank. He didn't think any villains would be smart enough to trap or keep an eye out for police or anyone this way. He slowly opened the back door and snuck to the front of the bank. He saw the villains.

"Shigaraki better get here as well as Kurogiri" A voice was said.

All Might couldn't quite see how was speaking. They were blocked by the other villains.

"Don't worry I'm sure they will be here soon!" A blonde girl with pigtails like things in her hair jumped on another villain.

The villain who spoke before groaned and pushed off the blonde villain "Toga stop. I hate it when you do that"

"Y/N you need to calm down. They will be here!" The one known as Toga smiled.

All Mights eyes widened. Y/N..no it couldn't be. Not you. Not his girlfriend. There's no way! It must be another Y/N..right. All Might waited to see to get a better look. He immediately lost his smile when he saw it was actually you. His girlfriend. His harmless girlfriend..

"You villains won't be going anywhere!" All Might came out from hiding standing proud.

The villains turned their heads. You smirked "Well hello there honey~ nice of you to join us"

All Might clenched his jaw "Y/N..I cant believe you are a villain..why?"

You chuckled "I have been since I met you. When you 'saved' me it was all part of my plan"

He slightly growled "plan?"

"Yes plan. A plan to get you to fall in love with me and hopefully trust me enough to get close to you. And well it worked" you smiled.

"I loved you Y/N. I wanted to spend my life with you. Why? Why did you have to be a villain?!" All Might yelled.

"You are the one who fell in love with a villain. Not my fault" you smirked.

Suddenly a portal opened up. The villains smirked "well we better go. See ya later honey. Hopefully next time we will fight" you jumped in along with the rest.

All Might stood there with some tears going down his face. He decided to leave before the police came. He didn't want anyone to see him. Now he was alone. Alone with his thoughts. Why did you have to be a villain? Why you? The love of his life...