He Meets Your Ex (Aizawa)

You've only dated one other person besides Aizawa. After you dated him being in another relationship was hard for you. He just ruined it for you..till you met Aizawa of course.

You never told Aizawa about your ex. Why? Honestly because he didn't matter to you and also because Aizawa would most likely hunt him down if he found out what he did to you.

"Aizawa can we go into the pink store?" You asked your boyfriend.

"I suppose so" he said in his monotone voice.

You both walked towards the pink store. You were at the mall. Both of you wanted to spend some time together so you guys decided on the mall!

Right when you guys were about to walk in a hand tapped your shoulder.

"Y/N?" The voice said.

You immediately recognized the voice. It was your ex E/N (ex's name).

You turned around and put on a fake smile "oh hi E/N.."

"It's so good to see you. I see you look good..very good" he smiled looking at you up and down.

Aizawa noticed this and his grip on your hand tighten. He clenched his jaw on top of that too.

"Oh well..thanks. Well it was good to see you but I'm busy with my boyfriend" you said a bit harsh.

"Oh come on Y/N! How about we catch up" your ex said.

"Catch up? Catch up on how you use to treat me like crap. Yell at me for no reason! Put me down for everything! Make me feel unwanted! I didn't date anyone for 4 years because of you! No we are not catching up" you said tears on the verge of spilling.

Aizawa growled and stood in front of you grabbing your ex by his shirt "you ever approach her again I'll make sure you never see the day light again."

Your ex pushed Aizawa back "whatever she's a waste of space anyway" he walked away.

You sighed and looked down. Aizawa gently titled up your chin to look at him. He stared at you for a sec then kissed you passionately.

"Don't let that shit head make you feel bad honey. I would have beat him up but not in public" he chuckled a bit.

You smiled "you're the best you know?"

He smirked and kissed your ear "only to you. Now let's go spoil you"

He dragged you to the pink store buying you whatever you wanted. Making you completely forget about your ex.