You Get Kidnapped (Present Mic)

Right now you were walking home from work. Mic had to stay late after school to grade papers for once. He told you to wait but you decided to go home. It wasn't that far just a couple miles away. You did need the exercise so you went with it.

You weren't going to lie it was a little scary at night. It was dark and no one was around. Couple times you thought maybe you should just wait for Mic but you were already half way home so you continued your way him. It was going great till someone was in front of you.

"You must be Y/N? Present Mic's girlfriend right?" The man said.

The man had black hair and turquoise eyes. He wore a white low cut tank top, black pants and shoes, and a navy blue jacket also a belt. You had to admit he was pretty good looking besides the burn marks.

"That's none of your business.." You glared at him.

He chuckled smirking at you "I'll take that as a yes..grab her"

Another villain who had a body suit on that was black and light grey. He was pretty well built too. He had these things on his wrist as well. He grabbed you and smirked.

"So Dabi what's the plan?" The man asked.

"Well Twice I was going to have Toga drain her of blood but maybe we can do something else.." the one known as Dabi smirked.

Mic finally finished his grading and sighed heavily. He took out his phone and texted you saying he'll be over soon. He made his way to the coffee shop you worked at. He stopped once he noticed it was dark in the shop. He didn't see you in or out of it.

"That's not right.." he mumbled.

He took out his phone and tried calling you. It rang and rang but you didn't answer. He started to worry. You always answered your phone. He started to think maybe you walked yourself home and fell asleep which is felt for. He started the walk home. Once he was half way he called you again. He waited expecting the same but this time he heard your phone.

He looked around for the ringing. He knew it was your phone. He looked down and saw your phone on the ground. He's eyes went wide and picked it up. This was bad..