You Get Jealous (Present Mic)

You never thought you would ever be jealous over Aizawa but yet here you are pouting at the fact that Mic is talking to Aizawa rather then you. You wouldn't care if he was also talking to you but he wasn't. All his attention was on Aizawa.

And as always Aizawa looked annoyed with Mic which you found funny but it still hurt. You tried to get his attention but it didn't work. You frowned and sat there upset. You just watched as he talked and talked to Aizawa.

"Oh Sho! Did you want to come to my house? We can watch movies and play games!" Mic smiled

"No. I rather sleep" Aizawa huffed.

"Awww come on! Shota it will be fun!" Mic whined.

"Why don't you do that with your girlfriend?" Aizawa glared at him.

"Oh! Oh good idea!" Mic stood up "where is she?!"

"Mic I'm right here" you said annoyed.

"Oh..well you wanna watch movies and hangout!" Mic smiled.

"Maybe..or maybe I rather hangout and watch movies with All Might" you smirked.

"What! Whyyyy! I'm your boyfriend!" He pouted.

"Mic she's jealous you ignored her and talked to me" Aizawa said.

"Oh..I'm so sorry my queen!" Mic hugged me.

You sighed and kissed his head "it's ok Mic. I still love you"

He smiled and stood up "let's go then! I'll make it up to you by giving you all the kisses you want!"

You smiled "sounds good"

"Ew" Aizawa said as he got inside his sleeping bag.

Both you and Mic did so. All Mics attention was on you the whole time. And sometimes he wasn't even paying attention to the movie.