When He Meets Your Parents (Aizawa)

You were nervous. Well more like scared. Why? Because your boyfriend was going to meet your parents. It's not him you are worried about it's your parents you are worried about. Your parents insisted they meet Aizawa. Your parents well..let's just they are kinda hard on you. Like really hard. They wanted you to have amazing jobs like them.

And when they found out you were an assistant they weren't happy. Both of your parents are doctors. And they wanted you to be that too. But you didn't want to. You didn't have the passion and ever since then they got hard on you.

"Hey Y/N are you ready?" Aizawa pokes his head in your shared bedroom.

"Oh yeah..also you look great Aizawa" you smiled softly.

He was wearing a nice black suit with a dark blue tie. His hair was up in a man bun. You loved it when his hair was up. He just looked so hot.

He smirked a bit and took your hand and spin you around "you look great yourself"

You giggled and kissed his cheek "alright let's get going"

He nodded and took your hand leaving your shared home.

-time skip-

Aizawa pulled up in the driveway of your parents home. You took a deep breath and got out. Aizawa did the same and held your hand walking to the door.

"I didn't realize how rich you were" Aizawa mumbled looking at the mansion.

"Ah yeah..I don't really like saying I'm rich it makes me feel rude" you said.

"You aren't snotty so I don't care if you are" He kisses your cheek.

You smiled and rang the doorbell. Within seconds the door opened.

"Y/N honey! It's so good to see you" Your mom smiled hugging you.

You awkwardly hugged back "hi mom"

"Good to see you sweetie" your dad patted your head.

"Good to see you both too..um anyway this is my boyfriend Shota Aizawa"

"Nice to meet you both" Aizawa have a small smile shaking both of their hands.

"Oh my you are Ereaserhead! The pro hero right? Oh my names M/N and this is my husband D/N" Your mom gasp (Moms name and dads name).

"Yeah..but I'm just a person" Aizawa said.

"Y/N I'm impressed..I didn't think a pro hero would be dating you. Especially since you don't have a quirk" your mom patted your back.

"Yeah we wanted Y/N to go to U.A bit when she found out she was quirkless we gave up on her" your dad laughed.

"H-How about we go have dinner now mom?" You awkwardly laughed.

"Oh right! Follow me" your mom smiled and walked to the dining room.

You and Aizawa both followed and sat down. Aizawa was next to you and your mom and dad were across from you guys.

"So Mr.Aizawa how is it working at U.A?" Your mom asked.

"Um please call me Aizawa..and it's good. Our students aren't too much trouble at all. Y/N is a great help" he smiled softly.

"Really? Y/N is helpful? I mean she can't be that helpful she's quirkless. She must just be in the way" your dad questioned.

Aizawa clenched his jaw "no she's never in the way. OUR students love her. Everyone does at U.A shes a big help."

"M-Mom this food is wonderful!" You tired to change the topic.

"Why thank you sweetie. You know if you actually got a job like your boyfriend you could cook too" your mom smiled.

"Yeah why can't you be a teacher like Aizawa here! I mean he's making all the money I bet" your dad chuckled.

You wanted to cry. You don't know why you agreed to do this. It was such a bad idea. Well at least they liked Aizawa..

Aizawa suddenly stood up slamming his hands on the table. Your parents and you jumped.

"You both are a disgrace of parents. How could you talk about your daughter like that? She works so hard. Harder then any other teacher I've seen. Despite her being quirkless she works hard. She doesn't let it slow her down. I know you both were hard on her but I didn't think you were this hard on her. Never speak to us again." Aizawa glared at both of your parents. You could tell he was beyond pissed.

Aizawa grabbed your hand softly and stood you up. He walked out of your parents house with a pissed off look on his face.

"Aizawa.." you softly said.

He sighed "I know I shouldn't have said that but-"

"No Aizawa it's ok! I-I just wanted to ask if you meant what you said.." you blushed.

He smiled softly at you and nodded "of course Y/N..I don't care what your parents say about you. You are amazing and a very hard worker and are very good at your job. I love you so much honey. Don't let your parents tell you otherwise"

A few tears went down your face. You tackled Aizawa in a hug. You softly cried hugging your amazing boyfriend. He hugged you back stroking your hair.

"How about we go have dinner ourself?" He whispered in your ear.

You nodded and he lead you to the car. You were so lucky to have an amazing boyfriend.