You Have A Nightmare (Aizawa)

You tossed and turned in bed. You were having a nightmare.

You sat up in your bed looking around. You didn't see Aizawa next to you. You got up and went downstairs. Aizawa was on the couch with some woman..they were cuddling and making out!

"A-Aizawa?" You spoke up.

He turned to you and smirked "oh hey Y/N you woke up. Good now you can pack up and leave"

The woman clung onto him kissing his jaw line "finally I want us to live our life together Shota!"

"L-Leave? Shota what do you mean?!" Tears spilled.

He stood and walked over to you "you heard me idiot. I said pack up and leave" he spat.

"You're just going to leave me?! I thought you loved me!" You yelled.

He pushed you against the wall with all his strength. You hit the wall sliding down holding your head in pain "Y-You hurt me.."

"I'll do it again if you don't leave! Get out you bitch!" He screamed.

You were so scared. What happened to him? He never yelled at you. He..he wasn't the Aizawa you knew. You stumbled up and ran out of the house crying. What happen to you Aizawa..

You shot up in bed breathing hard. You looked to your left and saw Aizawa. You let out a sigh. Guess Aizawa heard you because he sat up too.

"You ok" He said with slight concern.

You nodded "I-I just had a nightmare.."

"Want to talk about it..?" He asked kissed your forehead.

"I-I don't know..it was about you.." you sighed.

His eyes went wide for a sec then he put his hand on your cheek softly "now I have to know. I want reassure you it won't actually happen"

You told him what the nightmare was about. He gripped you tight burying his head in your neck "I swear to you
that will never happen. Not only will I never cheat on you I would never hurt you. That's not who I am..I love you"

You nodded and snuggled into his chest. You needed to hear that. It made you feel better knowing it wouldn't actually happen.

"Try and sleep again..I'll be here as always" he whispered.

You slowly went back to sleep with Aizawa stroking your head making sure you went to sleep before he did himself.