When He Meets Your Parents (All Might)

Yagi was nervous. You on the other hand weren't as much. Today your parents were coming over to meet Yagi. You tried calming him down.

"Yagi it's ok! They won't care what you look like. Honestly they almost had a heart attack when I told them I was dating you" you giggled.

"Y-Yeah well I'm still nervous..I haven't met a girlfriends parents in a long time" he chuckled nervously.

"Oh it will be ok! Plus I told them about you getting hurt and told them not to be shocked if you aren't in your hero form" you kisses his cheek.

He did let out a deep sigh kinda relieved about that. But he was still super nervous.

"Well at least that's good..but I'm still nervous. I don't want them to hate me or anything" he sighed.

"Yagi I just told you they almost had a heart attack when I told them I was dating you! I promise they'll love you!" You smiled.

Yagi smiled a bit and kissed your cheek "thanks honey..that helped"

The doorbell rang and you got up and answered it.

"Mom! Dad! Come in!" You smiled.

Both your parents did so "oh honey I can't believe your dating a pro hero!" Your mom smiled.

"Yeah especially All Might. He doesn't seem like the type to be into relationships" your dad chuckled.

"Anyway hi All Might I'm M/N" she shook his hand smiling.

"And I'm her husband D/N" he shook his hand. (Moms name and dads name).

"Nice to meet you. But please call me by my real name. Toshinori Yagi. A-And no need to treat me differently I'm a person like you guys" he smiled.

"Oh of course!" Your mom said.

-time skip-

Hours later you and All Might were laughing with your parents. They absolutely loved him and promised to keep this form a secret.

"Oh Yagi I am so glad you are with my daughter. She really needed that special someone in her life" your mom smiled.

"Yeah she wasn't as happy as she is now. Thank you" your dad thanked him.

"I could say the same. I wasn't so happy myself but ever since I met your daughter I am" Yagi held your hand.

You blushed and held his tight. God this man was so sweet.

"Awww! Oh please marry our daughter!" Your mom squealed.

"M-Mom!" You blushed.

Yagi blushes too "Maybe someday.."

"Alright honey we should probably go. It's getting late" your dad said.

"Oh right" both of your parents stood up.

You said your goodbyes and they left. Yagi let out a sigh and kissed your cheek.

"Thank god they liked me" he said.

You giggled "see I told you so"

"Yeah yeah.." he muttered.

You giggled and hugged his arm happy as ever.