He Meets Your Ex (All Might)

Both you and All Might were chilling at home. All Might had the day off and so did you. Both of you haven't spend much time together so that's what you decided to do.

You guys were cuddled up on the couch. You say in his lap while he wrapped his skinny yet strong arms around you holding you as close as he could. You both were watching White Chicks. Believe it or not All Might actually picked it. You guys laughed at the funny parts. That was till the doorbell rang.

You sighed and got up going to the door opening it. You were shocked to see your ex standing there.

"Surprised" your ex smiled.

You were shocked. You snapped out of it and smiled "oh hi there E/N" (ex's name).

You weren't mad to see him. You and him actually were close. The break up wasn't bad at all. You both just lost feelings for each other. Nothing bad at all.

"Sorry to surprise you but I thought I come see how you were. I mean it's been awhile" E/N rubbed the back of his neck.

You giggled "well I'm doing great. Would you like to come in?"

"Oh sure that would-" All Might suddenly appeared in his hero from at the door.

"Y/N my dear we are going to be late for dinner!" He picked you up and smiled.

"Wait we are going to-" He silence you with a kiss.

"W-Wait you are with All Might now..? The pro hero? The symbol of peace?!" Your ex's mouth was open.

You blushed and nodded "yeah I am..we have been for a while now"

All Might smirked down at your ex slightly. He wanted him to feel threatened. You were his.

Your ex gulped and gave a nervous smile "Well congrats! I-I better get going. I got plans and stuff..bye" your ex quickly raced off.

All Might put you down and shut the door. He suddenly he was back to his normal form.

"So I'm guessing that was an ex?" He asked.

You smirked and nodded "yeah..and I'm guessing you got jealous"

He blushed and shook his head "Don't be crazy..he means nothing to you"

You smiled and hugged him "that's right he doesn't mean anything. He's just now an awkwardly friend"

He chuckled and kissed your head "let's go back to watching the movie now darling"

You giggled as he picked you up and flopped on the couch going back to watching the movie and cuddling.