When He Turns Into A Teen (Aizawa)

(Picture is young Aizawa)

Aizawa was in the middle of a fight with a villain. He was helping All Might. As well Present Mic. Little did the heroes know this villain had an age quirk. The villain threw a ball like thing at the heroes. It bursted open with a white like smoke. Aizawa and the other breathed in the smoke and that was when the villains quirk took effect.

Aizawa mumbled swear words to himself as he walked home. He was a teen again. He was more anti social back then. He knew you would probably not believe him when he told you it was him but he had to at least try.

"Great now I'm a loser again..I'm small and weak" Aizawa mumbled.

Aizawa was more worried about what you would think about him as a teen. You've never seen pictures of him or anything. You only knew his hair was shorter and it wasn't to nice. He stopped at the front door before he opened it.

"Here goes nothing.." he said to himself.

He slowly opened the door "hey Y/N? You home"

"In the kitchen!" You called out "hey are you ok? You sound-" you stopped once you saw him.

"I was hit by a villain with an age quirk..turned me back into a teenager.." he sighed.

You stares at him for a couple seconds then you squealed running to him and hugging him tight.

"Oh my god you are so cute! So small and cute!" You kissed his cheek.

His face turned red as he tried to push you off "Y-Y/N stop! This is no time for games"

You let him go and giggled "I'm sorry Aizawa but you look so cute! You look just like I thought you would"

"Well I'm glad you are finding this entertaining. But this is a serious problem" he growled.

You frowned "I'm sorry.."

He sighed "it's fine. I don't know what I expected. I mean this is the first time you've seen me like this"

"Exactly! So let me enjoy for a bit! Please? Then we'll see how long this last" you said.

"Fine" he sighed.

-time skip-

Aizawa was with you on the couch. He was a rather shy kid. He wasn't sitting near you. More then away from you. You at first thought you did something.

"Aizawa did I do something wrong?" You asked.

He shook his head "no sorry..I'm just not big on people at this age..even though I love you I still can't show it.." he sighed.

You smiled "it's ok Aizawa I understand. You were shy at this age. Nothing wrong with that"

Aizawa gave a small smile and moved a little closer to you "thanks Y/N.."

"No problem honey!" You leaned over and kissed his cheek.

He blushed and focused back to the tv.  Though he wasn't watching. He was day dreaming. His teenage mind really wanted to kiss you but he knew it would be weird with him like this. So he held that back and instead dreamed of doing that. But unfortunately his teenage mind also thought of other things...