Random Scenario 3: You Turn Into A Boy (All Might)

You normally wouldn't eat random cookies left on your doorstep but they were F/C (favorite cookie). And you never passed up F/C. They were neatly wrapped in a little box with a bow on it. You did inspect them to make sure they weren't like poisoned. They smelled and looked ok. So you ate some. You ate like 3 when you noticed your stomach starting to hurt.

Shit maybe they were poisoned you thought.

You quickly ran to the bathroom and threw them up. You flushed the toilet and brushed your teeth. The pain was gone but you felt..different. You looked at the bathroom mirror and screamed. It was a manly scream.

You turned into a dude. You just stared in shock. Clearly those cookies weren't ordinary cookies. Well it was better then being poisoned..

You had every guy part. Facial hair, abs, biceps, a deep voice but still sounded feminine, and well...a dick! You pulled open your pants and the panties you were wearing. You did have a dick. Shockley it wasn't that small. Maybe little bit above average size. You let go and blushed.

Did I actually just do that? I really am weird you chuckled to yourself.

You had to change because well you were wearing a crop top and booty shorts. You didn't want to wear this. Also it was small on you. You went threw All Mights clothes and found a plain shirt and some shorts. Perfect.

You didn't know how you were going to explain this to your boyfriend. Guess just tell him the truth. He'll be disappointed you literally ate cookies that were left on the doorstep by an unknown person but hey it's cookies.

Well you had to think of something because your boyfriend just walked in the door.

"Honey I'm home!" He called out.

"U-Um I'm upstairs!" You called back in a somewhat female voice.

"You ok? You sound-" he stopped when he saw you.

"Um..hi.." you waved awkwardly.

"W-What..what happened?" All Might questioned.

"Ah ya know..cookies on the doorstep..ate them.." you rubbed the back of your neck.

"You're telling me you ate cookies that were on the doorstep? Without wondering who left them?" All Might raises an eyebrow.

"Yeah.." you chuckled awkwardly.

He sighed "Yeah that seems like Y/N. Ok well is this permanent? Not like it matters! I love you either way.." he blushed.

You smiled big "well I don't know. I don't think so. But if it was..would you still love me?"

All Might walked over to you and kissed your knuckles "of course..sure it would take some getting use too but you still are the Y/N I feel in love with" he smiled.

You couldn't help but hug him. He didn't expect it and stumbled a bit back but nonetheless hugged you back.

"So from now on you are my boyfriend I guess.." All Might said.

"I guess..for now" you nodded.

"How about we go out to eat?" All Might suggested.

"Are you sure? I mean the media-" All Might shushed you.

"I could careless what the media thinks of if they see me with you" He smiled "now put on something nice. I think I have two suits for us"

I chuckled and we both got dress in tuxes. Man we looked good. And I'll admit I did too. I was living for it.

"Ok you look amazing in that..like wow" All Might blushed.

I smiled "thanks babe. You look so handsome!"

He smiled and took my hand. We both walked down the stairs and went out for dinner. Enjoying the time together. Even if I was a guy we still had a great time.