You're In The Hospital (All Might)

You being an idiot you weren't thinking when you got stabbed in the hand. You were cutting up some vegetables for dinner when you looked away for a second to see who texted you but you ended up cutting yourself. Bad enough to need stitches.

You knew All Might would be so worried. You chuckled at the thought. He was so protective and this was going to kill him. You didn't ever have that many maybe like 4. He could be worse. You could have cut your finger off or worse! But to All Might it would be like that.

Within seconds of thinking that the door to your room opened "Y/N! Honey are you ok?!"

You giggled "Yagi it's ok. I needed some stitches" you gave a reassessing smile.

He sighs and kisses your forehead "well I'm glad you didn't cut off your finger or something"

You giggled "yeah very true. But don't worry! I'll be ok"

He shook his head "let's just get you home. From now on I'm doing the cooking"

You stood up and rolled your eyes "ok Mr overprotective. You can be my hero again" you smiled.

He blushed a bit and nodded "I'll always be your hero honey"

You both walked home enjoying each other company. All Might made sure he checked up on you every 5 minutes. You were use to this so it didn't bother you at all. Once you were home All Might continued the dinner you started making.

"I got this. You go rest in the couch" he smiled.

You smiled and nodded sitting on the couch. You were so tired after today. Gettin stitches was hard on you. You passed out on the couch minutes later.

"Hey honey dinners-" All Might saw you passed out on the couch "of course.." he chuckled.

He picked you up bridal style and went to your shared bedroom. He gently set you down and tucked you in. He kissed your head and went downstairs to eat.