You Have A Nightmare (All Might)

You were in the kitchen sipping on your tea you made. You had a nightmare. It still haunted you even when you were awake.

You were walking to the store to get some eggs when you heard a big explosion. You jumped at it and looked ahead to see your boyfriend All Might fighting a villain. People ran from the fight but you couldn't. You had to watch. You had to see if your boyfriend was going to he safe.

The villain used his quirk to send All Might into a building. You gasped as you saw this. All Might slowly stood up clenching his side. The side what was injured.

"All Might!" You ran to him. You had to do something.

"So your girlfriend is going to help you?! How sad is that!" The villain laughed.

"Y/N no! Stay away it's to dangerous!" He limped his way to you.

You finally got to him and hugged him "You're injury! Please just let other heroes handle it.."

"I-I can't! I have to defeat-" he suddenly froze "Look out!" He pushes you out of the way.

You coughed for a bit then looked to see an entire building where All Might was standing. You screaming and ran over to it. The hero Kamui Woods grabbed you before you could.

"Miss L/N please stay here. We'll handle it from here" he said to you.

"A-All Might is under that building! Please I have to go see if he's ok! Please.." you broke down crying knowing there was no way he was ok. He would have popped up by now..

The nightmare ended there. Well that's as much as you wanted to remember at least. All Might woke up noticing you weren't next to him. He was worried because he thought you got kidnapped he stood up and ran out of the bedroom when he saw you in the kitchen. He gave a sigh.

"Jeez Y/N I thought you got kidnapped.." he came over to you kissing your head.

"I'm sorry..I just had a nightmare" you softly smiled.

He put his hand on your lower back "next time wake me up ok? I want to comfort you.."

You smiled a bit and kissed him for a brief moment "thanks honey.."

"Now tell me what it was about" he rubbed your back.

You sighed and told him everything. He sighed and hugged you tightly "I can't promise I won't get hurt but I can promise I'm not going to die on you"

You set down your tea and hugged him back "but you really can't.."

He chuckled "before I met you I would die if it meant saving the world but now..I don't think I could..I wouldn't want to leave you alone"

You giggled slightly "that's sweet.."

"Let's go back to bed ya?" He smiled.

You nodded and All Might picked you up in his small yet strong arms back to bed where you both fell asleep holding each other.