He Apologizes (Aizawa)

Aizawa felt pretty bad for what he said to you. He did overreact. He knew you were just worried about him and didn't want him to get hurt. But he knew he shouldnt have said what he said. He didn't actually mean it.

You were actually staying at Present Mics place. He knew Aizawa was a hard ass and he knew he would come apologize soon. Aizawa knocked on the door and waited.

"It's about time you came to apologize" Mic smiled.

Aizawa rolled his eyes and walked in "where is she?"

"Upstairs in the guest room. You better have a good apology ready" Mic said.

Aizawa made his way up the stairs to the guest room. Mic of course followed just in case he had to hold you back. Ya know from attacking Aizawa. Aizawa knocked on the door.

"Come in" You said.

He walked in with Mic behind him "Y/N.."

You looked up to see Aizawa. You stood up and looked away "what are you doing here.."

He sighed and walked over to you "to apologize. Look I know you were just worried about me but..the thought of you getting yourself hurt for me makes me sad. I don't want you to get hurt for me. I don't want to ever see you hurt physically or mentally..I'm sorry for what I said. I didn't mean it. I love you Y/N and I was just worried about you.."

You were shocked. You didn't actually expect him to apologize like this. You couldn't help but smile "Aizawa..I love you so much!" You hugged him tight.

He hugged you back immediately holding you close to him "I promise I won't overreact again.."

You giggled and kissed him "It's ok..like you said you were just worried about my safety"

He smiled slightly at you and gave you a passionate kiss. Mic wiped fake tears from his face.

"Awe Shota I didn't think you had it in you" Mic fake cried.

Aizawa glared at his friend "oh hush"