First Time~ (Present Mic)

Mic was more then ready for your guys first time. He had everything you guys could need. Condoms, lube, toys, whips, handcuffs, blindfolds. Anything you could think of he had ready just in case. He didn't think he he would need half of those but better safe then sorry.

Mic was already home and waiting for you to get off of work. He was in sweat pants and no shirt with his hair down in a half ponytail. You walked threw the door and took off your shoes and hung up your coat. You put your keys on the little table at the door and sighed happy to be home.

"Well hello there darling~ how was your day?" Mic kissed your knuckles.

You smiled "it was pretty good..how about yours?"

"Ah the normal" Mic smiled at you.

You immediately made your way to the couch. All you wanted to do was sit down and cuddle with your boyfriend. But Mic had other ideas.

"Hey princess how about we go relax upstairs..in our room?" He spoke.

You thought about it for a minute then nodded "ok"

Mic scooped you up in his arms and carried you to the bed you guys shared. You knew he had something up his sleeve. You didn't question it though. Mic gently sat you on the bed and was on top of you before you knew it.

You giggled "what are you planning Mic?"

He faintly blushed "ah nothing..just something fun" he leaned in to kiss you.

You closed the gap and you both shared a sweet and passionate kiss. He started to get rough but you wanted to keep going. Mic gently grabbed your hips and squeezed them. You giggled and tugged on his hair making him slightly moan in pleasure.

He pulled away with a blushing face "I-If you don't want to take this further then I understand"

"Mic.." you ran your hands slowly on his bare chest "I'm more then ready~"

Mic smirked and lunged at your neck. You couldn't help but moan slightly. Mic was going to claim you as him once and for all.

-3 rounds later-

You and Mic were cuddled up in bed. Spooning to be exact. You being the little spoon obviously. You were fast asleep but Mic was still smiling to himself about what you guys just did. You were covered in hickeys. Your neck, stomach, thighs, even your ass had a couple on it. Mic smirked thinking about how much he marked you.

"Now everyone knows you are mine..sleep tight princess" He kissed your cheek and fell asleep himself.