Random Scenario 1: When He Finds Out You Are A Villain (Aizawa)

Aizawa took his students to a training course with the natural disaster hero 13. All Might was suppose to be there but he used all his energy and couldn't make it. You were supposed to be there but you had something come up with family.

"Alright you kids will be doing this one at a time. Some will be in the water zone, some will be in the collapse zone, some will be in the landslide zone, and some will be in the fire zone" Aizawa stated.

"W-Wait Mr.Aizawa!" Midoriya spoke up.

"What Midoriya" Aizawa said.

"Isn't Ms.L/N and All Might suppose to be here?"

Aizawa nodded "yes but All Might is busy and Ms.L/N had a family emergency"

The students nodded.

"Alright let's-" Suddenly a portal at the bottom of the stairs opened up.

The portal had many villains come out of it. There were so many you couldn't count them. Aizawa's eyes went wide but he kept his cool. To make sure his students weren't scared.

"Woah they really are going out with this.." Kirishima mumbled.

"I don't think they are apart of the course" Iida said.

"They aren't. 13 watch after the students. I'll hold them off till help arrives" Aizawa went into action.

Aizawa was battling for his life. The villains weren't going to hesitate to kill him. He had to stay alive. For you. He usually works in stealth but for this he couldn't. Soon all the villains were down. Expect for two.

"I'm impressed eraser..I didn't think you could beat all of them" the blue haired villain said.

Aizawa didn't say anything. All he did was glare.

"Let's see how you handle this villain~" he chuckled.

He moved aside the portal and a woman with H/L, H/C, and E/C walked threw the portal. Aizawa's eyes went wide. No. No it couldn't be. His girlfriend..his precious girlfriend was a villain.

"Hello there Aizawa~" You smirked.

Aizawa couldn't move. He was still in shock. All he did was stare in disbelief.

"I bet you are shocked. I mean who would think I would be a villain. I acted all innocent when in reality I'm not" you laughed.

Aizawa growled and ran out you. Even though he didn't want to. He had to fight you. You smirked and jumped up in the air flipping over him. You landed and Aizawa turned back around.

"Wondering how I did that? Well remember when I said I didn't have a quirk? I lied" you chuckled and ran at him.

You were in his face in a matter of seconds. Your quirk was something special. You had cat like reflexes and could move without being seen or heard. A quirk that was perfect for being a villain.

You grabbed his face and threw Aizawa on the ground. You got on his back and grabbed his hair pulling his face up to you.

"I'm so sorry honey that this is how it ends but It's what I do" you shoved his face on the hard ground.

"Y/N..why.." he choked out.

"Because I'm a villain. It's what. I. Do." You smirked.

You kept doing this over and over again. You were smiling as you did. You finally stopped when you knew e was knocked out. You stood up and looked at his students who were just as in shock as Aizawa was. 13 was on the ground which was good.

"Students let this be a lesson to you! Be careful who you date! Because you could always be evil~" you sang.

You were in Midoriya's face suddenly. He jumped back but you grabbed his shirt "I think All Might and rest of U.A need another message"

You threw the student to the ground. Then you picked him back up and did it again. The rest of the students screamed. You did it again till you were sure the green haired student was dead.

You smirked at the other students "you kids better remember this. I will not hesitate to kill a kid" you laughed like a crazy person.

And with that you and the other two villains walked back threw the portal.
________________________
A/N

Ah I'm so sorry! I just thought that this would be a feels story to write. Don't hate me 😭