When Hes Jealous (Present Mic)

Mic was sitting at a table drinking his coffee as he waited for you to get on break. You severed your costumers as usually till a young man who was pretty cute came up to the counter.

"Hello what can I get you sir?" You smiled.

The man smiled down at you "ah just a plain black coffee sweetie"

You normally wouldn't blush but something about this man was different. He just had a kind and attractiveness to him.

"R-Right away sir! Anything else?" You asked.

"Nope that will do it" he smiled.

You blushed "that will be 1.50"

He pulled out his wallet and handed you his card. You swiped it and handed it back your hands touching for a moment. You faintly blushed.

"So do you run this by yourself?" He asked.

You nodded as you started his coffee "yeah. I mean I have a boss but he isn't here all the time"

"Well if you ever need help I'll gladly help you" The man offered.

"Oh no that's ok sir. I can do this. I have been for years all by myself!" You waited for the coffee to brew.

"Please call me Ace" he smiled.

"Then you call me Y/N" you giggled.

"That I can do" he winked at you.

Mic was watching and listening to his whole thing play out. He was beyond pissed. He rarely got jealous or even mad. But this man crossed the line when he winked at you. He walked over to you guys.

"Y/N baby I think it's time for your break. Let's go eat somewhere" Mic said to you glaring at the man.

You handed Ace his coffee and looked at the time "but I have like 10-"

"Nope I think it's time! Come on let's go eat baby" he quickly went behind the counter and pulled you out the door. You waved goodbye to Ace as he did.

"Mic wait what's going on?" You stopped him.

He sighed "I heard and saw you talking to that guy..just seeing him wink at you and you blushing at him made me so mad"

You frowned and hugged him tight "awe Mic I'm so sorry! I'll admit he was pretty attractive but you are so much more! I love you so much and I'm all yours!"

Mic hugged you back and smiled "damn right! Now come in let's go eat!"

You giggled and you and him held hands as you both walked to find somewhere to eat.