First Time~ (All Might)

All Might was terrified of your guys first time. It's been a long while since he's ever had sex. He knew he wouldn't be his best but he at least wanted you to enjoy it.

"Toshi!" You squealed jumping on him.

The hero was shocked not expecting this but held you in his arms.

"H-Hey honey. What a surprise" All Might smiled.

"I thought I surprise you at work!" You smiled at him.

He couldn't help but blush. Your smile killed him "you're to sweet.."

You giggled and kissed him. He kissed you back with passion. All Might slipped his tongue in your mouth with surprised you but you giggled softly letting him claim your mouth. Once you two pulled away he was blushing.

"Ah sorry..I don't know what came over me" he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Don't be embarrassing Toshi..I enjoyed it" You smiled.

The hero smiled down at you. He didn't think he could take anymore of this. He's been craving you all day. He knew he was bad especially when he was working at school. But he couldn't help it. He just ended up thinking about you and thoughts he shouldn't be having on school grounds.

"Toshi are you ok?" You asked.

He snapped out of his thoughts and nodded "y-yes dear..sorry I was just thinking.."

"About what?" You asked.

"Well..just stuff. Stuff that doesn't matter really.." he blushed.

You giggled and slowly rubbed your hands on his chest "Toshi..tell me I want to know~" you purred.

His blushed deepened "I-I.." he was at a lost for words.

"Were you thinking dirty thoughts Toshi?~" You nibbled on his neck.

He wrapped his arms around your waist and nodded "y-yes..but we can't really do anything now.."

You smirked and drug him to a closet. Sure it wasn't the ideal place for a first time but you both wanted each other. Now.

-an hour later-

Toshi helped you get dress quickly before anyone noticed All Might was gone. He was panting a bit and so were you. You didn't think All Might had it in him but boy did he.

"W-We are doing this again when I get home.." All Might mumbled.

You giggled and nodded "I'll be waiting honey~"

You and him both walked out of the closet and you gave All Might a quick kiss and went on your way home. Meanwhile All Might was literally dying from what you both just did. On school grounds. He shook off this thoughts and quickly turned into his hero form on his way to teach his class.