When You Have Thoughts About Him (All Might)

You always watched All Might on the tv to make sure he was safe. I mean any girlfriend would right? But lately you have been having thought about him..seeing him safe others kinda turned you on. Him being a hero was a turn on to you for some reason. Something about him bravely saving people, going into burning buildings just made you..hot and bothered.

Right now he just saved the city from this huge monster. You actually witness it. You had to I mean one you were worried about him and two I mean..come on you loved watching him in action. People cheered for him as well as the media were trying to ask him questions.

You pushed past people and the police "All Might!" You ran to the hero.

He turned around and was shocked a bit to see you here "Y/N?"

You jumped on him and as always he caught you "you were amazing as always~"

He chuckled and kissed your cheek "well I have to be. I mean you are watching" he winked.

You blushed and hit his chest "shush"

"All Might can we get an interview?!"

"Your girlfriend can join!"

The reporters surrounded you two. All Might politely declined the offers and flew off with you. Once you two reached home he was out of his hero form. But he still held you.

"Finally home" he put you down and sighed.

You both walked inside and he was on the couch within a matter of seconds. You say next to him and giggled.

"Hard day?" You kissed his cheek.

"Yes it was..question love" he said pulling you on top of him.

You blushed "alright.."

"Do you always watch me on the tv?" He smiled.

You blushed and nodded "well of course I do! I want to make sure you are safe" which was true.

"Yeah but I feel like recently do for other reasons too" he smirked slightly.

You blushed and dug your face in his neck clearly embarrassed.

He chuckled and put his hands on your hips "it's alright dear..I mean I find it cute"

You just whimpered and whined at him.

He chuckled and kissed your head "maybe sometime we and do a little foreplay..you can be a damsel in distress and I can safe you"

You blushed more and looked at him pouting "shush!"

He laughed and smirked "You would like it"

You got up and ran to the kitchen "I'm hungry!"

He laughed and smirked "hungry for me"