First Kiss (Aizawa)

Aizawa was over at your apartment sitting on the couch with you. He wasn't big one PDA in public but when it was just you guys he would show you all his love. He pulled onto his lap and petted your hair.

"I know I don't show you enough attention in public but I will here" He kisses your forehead.

You smiled and giggled "it's ok Aizawa. I understand"

"I just don't want the students or anyone else embarrassing us..the media would be all over us once they saw us together. A pro hero with a quirkless woman..they love that shit" he sighed.

You giggled a bit and played with his hands "yeah they would because I'm pretty sure they think you hate love"

He scoffs "I don't hate it. I just haven't found that someone. Till now.." he blushes.

"Awe! You're so sweet.." you smiled at him sitting up to face him.

"Yeah yeah..you're cuter anyway" he smirks slightly.

You pouted "that's so not true!"

"Oh it is babe" he smirked.

You tackled him off the couch and on the floor. He grunted and growled flipping you guys over with a smirk pinning you down.

"You are something else baby" he chuckled.

You blushed at the position you were in "shush!"

He smirked and leaned in closer to your face "make me honey"

He suddenly smashed his lips on yours. He was gentle at first but he slowly became rougher. You both fought for dominance which of he won. He then explored your mouth with his tongue. He pulled away with a smirk on his face.

"I would continue but I don't want to do that yet. It's to soon" he got up and lifted you on his lap.

You were a blushing mess "right.."

He smirked to himself proud of what he did.