He Proposes~ (Present Mic)

Mic was frantically looking for the ring he hid in his drawer under some of his boxes. Out of all the days to lose the ring it had to be Valentine's Day.

"Shit where is it?" He whispered to himself.

He kept looking everywhere for the ring. The whole room was a mess. Clothes everywhere, bed sheets off the bed, pillows on the floor. You were downstairs not even paying attention to the noise upstairs because you were watching a movie.

"Ah ha! There you are!" Mic finally found it under the nightstand on his side. He quickly put it in his pants pocket "that could have been bad.."

He was going to propose today. He wasn't going to go over the top about it either. He wanted it to be sweet but casual. He was going to make dinner and propose to you when you guys finished eating. He thought about putting the ring on the top of your food but he was sure you wouldn't see it and accidentally eat it.

He walked down the stairs of your home and flopped on the couch next to you.

"Hey babe" he peppered kisses on your face.

You gave a giggle "hey honey. What's up?"

"Oh nothing. I was thinking for dinner I could make us something" Mic said.

"Are you sure? Because you aren't the best cook" you laughed a bit.

Which was true. Mic wasn't the best cook there was. He burnt eggs on many occasions. So you were pretty surprised when he actually wanted to cook dinner. You went with it though.

"Hey I can cook! I promise it'll be good babe" he pecked your cheek.

You smiled "alright honey"

-time skip to dinner-

You sat at the dinner table waiting for dinner. Mic insisted you sat and waited. It was kinda hard to because you didn't want the kitchen to burn down or have Mic hurt himself doing something.

"Ok mic you got this! It's a simple meal. Just some baked potatoes which salad" Mic thought to himself.

He was very focus on making this dinner perfect. He didn't want to ruin his plan. He had to make no mistakes.

Buuut of course with Mics luck something had to go wrong. Mic was trying to check the potatoes when he burnt himself pulling out the tray. He yelled in pain. That's when you ran into the kitchen.

"Mic are you ok?! What happened?!" You quickly checked him over.

"I just burned myself a little. It's no big issue babe" he smiled.

"Let me see!" You said.

Mic gave you his right hand. You gently held it and saw how red it was. He was also shaking. You sighed and put his hand under cold water.

"I'm handling dinner now. You got rest ok?" You said.

"No babe I said I would make dinner. And I am" he dried off his hand.

"But you-"

"I don't want to hear it. I promise babe I got this. A burned hand isn't going to stop me" he chuckled.

You sighed in defeat "alright..if you need any help call me!" You went back to the dinner table.

Couple minutes later Mic came back with food. Surprisingly it wasn't burnt. It looked amazing. He sat down across from.

"See I told you I could do it" he said proudly.

You giggled "alright I'm sorry I doubted you..it looks amazing babe"

"Why thank you. Now hurry and eat. I got a surprise for you later" he winks.

You rolled your eyes "is it another burnt hand?"

"Not funny!" He pouted.

You giggled "to me it was"

-time skip after meal-

"So what is this surprise huh?" You asked.

He smiled "ah right. Well stand up first"

You did as he said "Ok..?"

"Now close your eyes babe" he said.

"Mic I swear you better not scare me!" you closed them.

He got down on one knee in front of you "open them"

You did and saw him on one knee "Mic..?"

"Y/N babe these last couple years we've been together have been the best years of my life. I couldn't ask for more in life then what I have now. I never thought I would find myself a woman like you. I'm no ladies man and usually I was too energetic for any woman who should any interest in me. But when we met back in high school I was absolutely in love with you from the beginning. I'm glad my best friend is now something more. And maybe we can take this relationship to the next level..will you marry me Y/N L/N?" Mic opened the little black box.

You immediately tackled him in a hug squealing excitedly "oh my god yes! Yes I will! Ah!"

He picked you up and spun you around "woo hoo I got my dream girl!" He gave you a kiss on your cheek.

You blushed and hugged him tighter "and I got my dream man.."

He chuckled "here let me see you with this ring on"

You smiled and let him put the ring on you. You were so in ah by the ring. It was absolutely beautiful!

Mic couldn't believe he was actually getting married

Mic couldn't believe he was actually getting married. I mean he never thought he would see the day. But here is he hugging his now beautiful fiancé.

"Mic I love you so much! I'm so happy!" You had a big smile on your face.

"I love you too babe. Now come here!" He gave you a passionately kiss.

You two shared a deep passionate kiss enjoying the moment you two would remember for a very long time. You were very excited to spend the rest of your life with the man you loved so much. You couldn't be happier~

_______________________
I'm sorry these parts are late 😬 I got busy and decided to just now finish them. Just prepend it's Valentine's Day still 😂