Showering together (All Might)

You just walked in the door to shared home you shared with All Might. You were tired. Your feet hurt and your back was sore. All you wanted to do was shower and snuggle with your hero boyfriend.

"Welcome home honey. How was work?" All Might was out of his hero form.

You sighed and just leaned into him "it was ok I guess. I hurt everywhere"

He held you and kissed your head "I'm sorry dear..I'll make dinner while you rest ok?"

You nodded and headed up the stairs but you stopped suddenly. All Might looked at you and raised an eyebrow.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

You blushed "would you like to shower with me?"

All Might blushed and nodded following you to the bathroom. He turns on the water while you undressed. He looked away being the gentleman he is.

You giggled "Yagi you don't have to look away. You can look"

He slowly started looking blushing as he did. Also spitting up blood from it too.

"You're gonna kill me.." he undressed himself.

You giggled and hopped in the shower "I doubt that honey!"

Once you both were in you guys actually showered. Well more like held each other but it worked for you.

"Yagi does your injury hurt..?" You couldnt help but look at it.

He shook his head "no. It only does when someone hits it or I do to much"

You frowned and look up at him "I wish I could make it go away. It looks so painful.."

All Might couldn't help but smile at your kindness "Y/N you are to kind for this world"

You blushed and shook your head "well I can't help it!"

All Might chuckled and turned you around "I'll wash your hair you just relax ok?"

You did as you were told. You just stood there enjoying the water as All Might washed your hair. He even washed your back. He was blushing as he did so of course. You blushed as well. Believe it or not All Might still had muscle on him in his out of hero form.

Once he finished you turned him around "ok now I'll wash your hair!"

He shook his head and turned back around "n-no it's ok. I'll do it myself"

You pouted "but it's not fair!"

"Honey if you do that I think I'll pass out or something else will get excited. I'll be ok" He sternly told you.

You blushed darkly "F-Fine!"

Showering with your hero boyfriend was relaxing. That's just why you needed to destress.