When People Ask About You (All Might)

Yagi just saved people from a burning building. He let down the people and with a smile waved to the media people. Before he left the police were pushed out of the way and the media was all over him.

"All Might can we get an interview?!"

"Are you in a relationship with someone?! Are the rumors true?!"

"Do you and this woman living together?!"

"How long have you been together?!"

Yagi was surrounded by the media people. He blushed when they kept asking about you and his relationship.

"A-Alright everyone I'll ask everyone's questions!" Yagi tried to make everyone be quiet.

Once everyone was quiet he continued "ok yes I am in a relationship with a woman. Yes we do live together and we've been together for 6 months.." he blushed this was the first time he actually was actually asked about his relationship.

"What's her name All Might!" A reporter asked.

"Her names Y/N L/N..she's the most beautiful woman I've ever met. I'm glad I'm with her..she's the reason I go home every day. I love her so much.." he was red as red could be.

"Awwwww!!" The reporters all we loving this.

"W-Well I got to go! She's waiting for me!" Yagi rubbed the back of his neck.

"Wait! Will you marry her one day!" One asked.

He immediately blushed darker "uhh..no comment!"

He immediately flew away. Once he was home he went out of his hero form and walked in the door. Little did he know you were watching the news.

"Awwww Yagi! I love you so much!" You ran to him and hugged him tight.

He was surprised at first but then hugged you back "what was that about?" He chuckled.

"I saw the news silly. You're the sweetest" you kisses his cheek.

He blushed again and chuckled awkwardly "oh you did.."

"Of course I did. I wanted to make sure my hero is safe" You smiled.

"Right..how much did you see?" He asked.

"All of it. So you didn't answer the question about marriage?" You smirked.

He froze "Well I'm tired goodnight!" He went to the bedroom.

You giggled "whatever you say hero"