Random Scenario 2: You Tell Him You're Pregnant (Present Mic)

Mic was more then ready to have a baby. He loves kids. One of the reasons he became a teacher. He always loved looking at the little baby clothes and toys. You found it super cute. So when you found out you are pregnant you couldn't have been happier.

You wanted to surprise Mic by buying him a shirt that said "I'm The #1 Dad". You knew he would love it. You
Also bought you a shirt that said "I'm The #1 Mom". You knew he would be home soon. You quick put the shirt on.

It wasn't long till Mic came in the door "Honey I'm home!"

You smiled and walked over to him and hugged him with the shirt in your hand "hi there babe!"

"How was your-" he looked at your shirt "what's with the shirt?"

You smiled and handed him his "I got you one too"

He took it and look at it and his eyes went wide "W-Wait are you.."

You smiled and nodded "yes Mic! We're going to be parents!"

He about fainted but held himself up with the wall "woah..this is actually happening.."

You giggled "yes it is Mic"

He smiled and hugged you tight "we're going to be parents!" He spun you around.

You giggled and held onto him tight "Mic I'm getting dizzy!"

He put you down and put the shirt on "how does it look?"

You smiled and gave a thumbs up "you look great babe!"

He smiled and hugged you again but this time it was a tender hug "I'm so happy Y/N. I've always wanted to be a dad"

You hugged him back putting your face in his neck "I'm so happy too Mic..I can't wait to have this baby with you"

You mic stayed like that for awhile. Both enjoying each other's company.