You Get Jealous (Aizawa)

You never really got jealous. Most woman didn't even find Aizawa attractive like you. But little did you know there was a woman who found him attractive enough to where she wanted to marry him.

You and Aizawa were at the sports festival. It was something U.A was apart of and your class was going. You haven't even gotten in the gate yet when a bubbly woman with green hair came running up to you both.

"Eraser?! Wow it's been so long!" The woman cheered.

Aizawa jumped at her voice and groaned "Joke..hi."

"I thought I recognized that scowl anywhere! I can't believe it's you!" She smiled.

"Right..I'm surprised you are here. You usually don't participate in this stuff" Aizawa said.

"Well I thought why not! I got a good class this year!" She giggled "we should go out after this huh?"

"No." Aizawa sighed.

You glared at her when she said that. Did she not even see you? I guess she wouldn't know who you were but still!

"You are so funny! Please marry me!" She begged.

"Shut up" Aizawa glared.

You huffed and walked away. You didn't want to be around her. She gave you self conscious thoughts. I mean she was pretty. But you still didn't like her. Aizawa took notice and glared at Joke.

"See what you did. You upset MY girlfriend. You go apologize to Y/N NOW" Aizawa spat.

Joke pouted and nodded "right.."

You sighed as you sat in the sidewalk. You knew of Ms.Joke I mean she was a pro hero so how couldn't you know of her. You just didn't know she and Aizawa knew each other. You wanted to cry. Because you were angry. Angry that you would get jealous over this. But Aizawa was YOUR man.

"Hey Y/N.." you heard a sweet voice say.

You looked up and saw Joke "oh hey.."

She sat down next to you and sighed "I'm sorry I-I didn't know you and Eraser were together"

"It's fine I guess.." you said.

"No it's not. I mean I've always done this with him. It's just a habit now. I do it to tease him" she chuckled.

"Oh..well it's ok. I shouldn't have overreacted. You are just being you" you smiled.

"I guess..but I hope you and Aizawa have a good life together. You're good for him. I can tell he cares" she smiled.

You blushed and nodded "thanks Joke.."

"No problem!" She cheered and skipped away.

You stood up and chuckled "can't believe I was jealous.."

"Jealous? So that's why you were upset" you jumped at the voice.

"A-Aizawa! Erm hey.." you blushed embarrassed.

He smirked and walked to you "you were jealous of her huh?"

You nodded "but I shouldn't be. She's just being her! And I know that"

"Exactly. She's been doing that for years. It's just how she is. Besides..I love you" he blushed.

You giggled and hugged him "I love you too!"