Becoming Friends (Aizawa)

After the school day was over you waved goodbye to your students then picked your purse and started to walk out of the class.

"Wait Y/N" Aizawa asked.

You stopped and turned around "y-yes sir?"

"First off please call me Aizawa or Shota. No need to be formal. Second would you like to stay with me and grade papers. Could use your help" he bluntly asked.

"Oh sure! Just tell me what I need to grade" you smiled.

You and Aizawa sat and graded papers of the students. It was a test they had today and he wanted to get it over with. And with the help of you you guys got done in an hour.

"Thanks for helping me out Y/N.." Aizawa softly said.

"Oh it's no problem. It's my job as your assistant" you smiled at me.

"Yeah well I don't like that label for you. You're a teacher like me" he stood up.

"Oh um..ok" you stood up.

"I'll walk you home. It's dark" he said walking out the room.

You followed "wait you don't have to Aizawa!"

"Well I am. It's dark like I said" he smirked a bit.

You poured and admitted defeat. He was a stubborn man. There wasn't a point to arguing with him. He suddenly grabbed your wrist.

"Wait" he said.

"Aizawa what is it?" You asked.

"Lets look at the cats" he pulled you in the pet store.

"Um ok" you giggled.

You softly giggled at the grown man lovely on the cats and kittens. You had to admit he was cute. This serious teacher was loving on the cats and cute taking them.

"I didn't know you liked cats Aizawa.." you giggled a bit.

"Their my favorite animal.." he awkwardly said.

"Well I think it's cute. So don't worry!" You blushed.

"Uh thanks..a-anyway let's get you home" he put the cat down and walked out of the store.

"Right.." you followed.

Once you got to your apartment you turned to Aizawa "thanks for walking me home and showing me cats"

He slightly blushed "you're welcome. see ya tomorrow" he waved a goodbye and left.

You waved back and walked in your apartment blushing. Something about that man made you blush. Yeah he could be a hard ass but he was sweet outside of school..you couldnt help but fall for him.